How much do you like your dog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you like your dog?

Yes, My dog (well the gf's dog anyway) is slowly eating more and more of my bike (2003 R1).

So far the tally stands at:

Rear mudguard
    Chain Guard
    Front right indicator
    Teeth mark on front mudguard

... and ...
    ... wait for it ...

the rear brake lines. Not sure if I am glad they did not burst in the dogs mouth or not!!! Crapped out paint vs dog getting f*#!ed up by brake fluid!

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Photos to follow.

Anybody want a free dog?

On the upside, it does give me an excuse to shell out for braided brake lines, fender eliminator kit and smaller indicators. Anyone want to give me some money!
    Use it's head to do the biggest burnout imaginable
    0%
    Grab a large slab and drop it on the dog when it sleeps
    0%
    Belt it silly
    0%
    Say "BUGGER! Not again" and shell out more money for bike bits
    0%
    Say "Bad Dog" and give it a Schmacko
    0%
    Go back inside and cry
    0%

That's disgusting. The girlfriend deserves a kick in the nuts for that. And as for the other dog, get rid of it!
    add life to your days, not days to your life

Comment

Originally posted by byte@Jun 22 2005, 10:09 AM
      That's disgusting. The girlfriend deserves a kick in the nuts for that. And as for the other dog, get rid of it!
      [snapback]130647[/snapback]
      If she had nuts there wouldn't be a problem - this never would have happened because she wouldn't be around in the first place!!!

Damn dog doesn't eat her bike damnit only mine!

Comment

hmmm i say dont let a fucking dog near ya pride and joy

Comment

Sounds like a job for a dog trainer Just like the Super Nanny

Have you thought of letting your g/f ride your bike or at least sit on it/wrap herself around it etc so that the dog smells her, could stop the aggression towards your bike. Obviously it's too chicken shit to attack you

Have you established domination of her dog yet??? Better start soon as it won't get any better
          If you've put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you've already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

Originally posted by ONYERBIKE@Jun 22 2005, 10:19 AM
            Sounds like a job for a dog trainer    Just like the Super Nanny 

Have you thought of letting your g/f ride your bike or at least sit on it/wrap herself around it etc so that the dog smells her, could stop the aggression towards your bike.  Obviously it's too chicken shit to attack you 

Have you established domination of her dog yet???  Better start soon as it won't get any better 
            [snapback]130650[/snapback]
            Yeah - the whole dog training thing has been done (sort of - her stupid dog doesn't do roll over and all that stuff like my smart dog).

Hmmm, maybe that will be an excuse to get her naked on my my bike! To make it smell like her of course - no other reason!

Comment

Learn to control your ferralass dog.
              Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

tried using a tarp cover or something like that?

Comment

Chewing brake lines eh, seems like this dog does not have a long life expectancy! Either way ring up a the dog shelter / trainer and find out what you can do to stop it from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxxRR@Jun 22 2005, 11:12 AM
                    [snapback]130667[/snapback]

Preferably one that he can't breathe through

Comment

Originally posted by MaxxRR@Jun 22 2005, 11:12 AM
                      [snapback]130667[/snapback]
                      Yep - Bike cover got eaten.

And for all those naysayers about dog training. The 2 dogs have been trained to a point where they are at least obediant when we are around. (one dog more than the other). Just that the gf's dog (lab cross kelpie) chews stuff alot. Not sure why he has chosen the bike.

The bikes are also fenced off from the dogs except that the smart dog (the non chewing, more obedient, kelpie cross staffy amazing Houdini ecape dog) seems to find a way around the fence (under, over, through, whatever) and then the other chewy dog has to get to the other side as well which is when the destruction starts.

Have some 6 foot dog mesh set up now to keep them out. Previously was 4 foot chicken wire. Anyone got $20000 for me to buy a garage???

That dog is lucky I am a dog person!! (or maybe would be better if I wasn't - then there would be no dogs in the first place)

Comment

Does the "chewie" dog have toys?

Anyone know what Dangerous Daz ended up doing? hehe must be an R1 thing.

It could be a smell or something in the plastic that the dog likes. Maybe find a smell that you find pleasent that the dog hates and cover your bike with it?

Comment

Thank you all for participating in the future of my dog!! Especially
                          those who agree to not kill my dog!! Has Woodster informed you all
                          that my dog has not touched my bike that sits next to his...Let's see,
                          my Dog...His bike.. Who says that you can't train a dog to do
                          anything!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gpx_gal@Jun 22 2005, 11:32 AM
                            Does the "chewie" dog have toys?
                            My whole yard is covered in toys! Damn chewie dogs

Comment

We have two dogs. the mastiff is 6 and she doesn't chew anything she shouldn't and never has.
                              Our Rotty is still a baby at 1 and the first male dog I've ever owned. He has chewed the front guard and the seat of my bike (lucky for him I have spare bits). I fixed the problem by putting a cover over my bike. Now he just chews his own stuff
                              I&#39;m hoping it&#39;s something he&#39;ll grow out of <_< coz if he chews my new bike there&#39;s gonna be a WHOLE lotta kickin happening

good luck with your demolition dog

Comment

Working...
                              X