Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My name's Forrest. Forrest Ecclestone.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    ...to free pork

    Comment


    • #32
      Fuck off randomman, my great-grandfather died at Auschwitz.
      Originally posted by Melkor
      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

      Comment


      • #33
        Was he Jewish?
        Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!


        Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
        One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
        . .

        Comment


        • #34
          Nah.






          Fell off the watchtower.
          Originally posted by Melkor
          The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by The Saint View Post
            Nah.






            Fell off the watchtower.
            Into the bucket of water? /colonel klink

            Comment


            • #36
              I am, of course, only joking.








              He didn't die, he just broke his ankle.
              Originally posted by Melkor
              The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Bendito View Post
                Jewish people living throughout the world have nothing to do with Israel's policies, why should that negate their "complaining rights?"
                Of course they do, a great many jews work for a year or 2 in israel on the kibutz(sic) and even do national service for the great good of the country and their faith, it is their home land they all have some responsibility for their actions and they way their home land choose's to conduct business or war
                National pride should not be a crime!.

                Comment


                • #38
                  ^ Fucking no.

                  Why should a free citizen of a state have any responsibility for the actions of another state with which they not only disagree, but are explicitly opposed?
                  Originally posted by Melkor
                  The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Seriously, who cares; It's only the Jews.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by The Saint View Post
                      ^ Fucking no.

                      Why should a free citizen of a state have any responsibility for the actions of another state with which they not only disagree, but are explicitly opposed?
                      How can you be expilictly opposed when you are willing to do national service?
                      Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!


                      Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                      One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                      . .

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Shadow78 View Post
                        How can you be expilictly opposed when you are willing to do national service?
                        Meanwhile - back in the real world - what are you on about? How many do National Service each year (I don't know any jews that have, and I don't know how many from around the world do - is the number politically significant as you suggest - you know, like standard practice for jews coming of age)...?

                        I'm guessing you've been watching Miami Ink...

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Nicely trolled there sventek.

                          The guy was right. Hitler did some amazingly good stuff. Just because a bunch of whining jews and hippies want everyone to hate him doesn't change that. So they bleat about it: ignore them. Or better yet, laugh at them as they polarise the world against their race and their antics and their superiority complex and their scorn of the gentiles (ie every other bastard). Laugh at them, feel antipathy toward them, eventually hate them. Again.

                          Next time we might even finish the job.
                          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                            Laugh at them, feel antipathy toward them, eventually hate them. Again.
                            I choose option A.
                            Originally posted by Melkor
                            The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Best thread eva...

                              Makes the death of millions kinda worth it.
                              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by MADOGA View Post
                                Of course they do, a great many jews work for a year or 2 in israel on the kibutz(sic) and even do national service for the great good of the country and their faith, it is their home land they all have some responsibility for their actions and they way their home land choose's to conduct business or war
                                I don't even know where to start with that lump of idiocy ^

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X