Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this thread is about fishing for Jewfish?

My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
      Best thread eva...

Makes the death of millions kinda worth it.
      Scholars estimate you only need about 400,000 deaths to get laughs of this kind; anything more than that is overkill.
      Originally posted by Melkor
      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

That's a big mulloway.

Comment

Originally posted by MADOGA View Post
          Of course they do, a great many jews work for a year or 2 in israel on the kibutz(sic) and even do national service for the great good of the country and their faith, it is their home land they all have some responsibility for their actions and they way their home land choose's to conduct business or war
          Country and faith can be mutually exclusive.

To add some lolz to this thread, I know a Jew that volunteers. Yeh, seriously, she does.

Comment

Jewfish (Dhufish?), not Bass Grouper (and that's only a little one of dem...)
            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by Griff View Post
              like standard practice for jews coming of age)...?
              yeah, thats exactly what it is. National Service in the IDF is compulsory for any Israeli citizen (yes, that includes women) once they turn 18.

There is a difference between "jew" and "israel". Israel is just another middle east state. The whole region is a giant clusterfuck of people fighting because they fight and thats just what they do. Simple as that.

Comment

Dont cast dispersions on my Jewfish you bunch of anti-Semites
                My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                  Jewfish (Dhufish?), not Bass Grouper (and that's only a little one of dem...)
                  I'd say thats a goliath groper (USA "jewfish").

Eastern states "jewfish" is short for jewel fish which is a mulloway (i'm sure know all that though since your a water dude )

Comment

You know that weird phenomenon where owners tend to look like their pets?

Yeah, just ... yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by redfern View Post
                      Dont cast dispersions
                      Is that another phrase for

:fap:

?

Comment

LOL the thread is about the Jews being upset for a million being killed but now people are Butt hurt over what the fish I have posted technically is.

From wikipedia
                        The Atlantic goliath grouper or itajara (Epinephelus itajara) is a large saltwater fish of the grouper family. It was formerly known as the jewfish; however, in 2001 the Committee on Names of Fishes, a seven-member joint committee of the American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists and the American Fisheries Society made the decision to change the name to "Goliath Grouper".[2] It is a cousin of the Pacific goliath grouper.

And no I didnt get a degree in fish sciences then attempt to scientifically identify the fish in question before posting.

If the fish is in fact not a Jewfish, will I have to apologise to everyone on this thread and pay reparations?
                        Last edited by Professor Redfern; 07-07-2009, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Butt-hurt? or discussing.

Fish identification is more important than a couple of jews forgetting to turn off the gas.

Comment

redfern: we'll settle for kicking all the other fish out of a reef somewhere, so it's just for the goliath groupers.
                            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Maybe redfern is butthurt by the discussion and is projecting.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                                Best thread eva...

Makes the death of millions kinda worth it.
                                That's what the poms said about Dresden.

Comment

Working...
                                X