Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get annoyed with anyone kicking up a stink over you finding the silver lining in clouds.

Sure, he was a genocidal maniac, but he sure knew how to get people patriotic. What's wrong with looking at the good in the bad?
    Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Its hard to get Butthurt over The Jews, I think They did pretty well with the whole banking industry so it sort of evens out.

I mean yeah the Jews lost a lot of people but isnt the bigger issue the fact that everyone lost a lot of people due to the fact that it was WW2?
      My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
        That's what the poms said about Dresden.
        Actual numbers are sketchy at best but it is believed that only about 25000 died during the bombing of Dresden...

Still can't blame the poms for being optimistic... works for their car industry...
        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by shmoo View Post
          There is a difference between "jew" and "israel"
          Try again. All jews are automagically (or autoreligiously, can't remember the difference) citizens of the state of Israel.

Watch more John Safran.

Originally posted by redfern View Post
          LOL the thread is about the Jews being upset for a million being killed but now people are Butt hurt over what the fish I have posted technically is.
          Not butthurt, but in terms of importance to my life correct fish identification and the whining cries of a few angry gold hoarding kraut jewboys sit at about the same level.

Be careful of that. Every time something comes up about germans and jews - or even just about ze germans - everyone STILL automatically starts thinking of jewish showers.

Hitler did a whole lot more than hate on the jews, and he hated on a whole lot more groups than just the jews. The fact that these whiners leapt up onto the mention of Hitler and decide to try and link it to the holocaust is just pathetic. Don't get sucked in.

If the fish is in fact not a Jewfish, will I have to apologise to everyone on this thread and pay reparations?
          Don't bother, but you'll need to pay $180 if you want to go catch the buggers now...
          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Sympathic bunch aren't we....

Comment

When it's deserved, yes.
              "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                Try again. All jews are automagically (or autoreligiously, can't remember the difference) citizens of the state of Israel.

Watch more John Safran.
                real life > john safran

My point was; you can be supportive of Jews whilst not supporting things the Israeli state does. Just as we are Australian yet we dont necessarily support everything our government does. Same goes for Israelis and Jews. I'm not saying the two are mutually exclusive, just that one does not equal the other.

Comment

Slighty different. CS's point was that the fundamentalist Zionist regime claims to be the state of Jews throughout the world, whether they like it or not.
                  Originally posted by Melkor
                  The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

This thread, as predicted, rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
                      Slighty different. CS's point was that the fundamentalist Zionist regime claims to be the state of Jews throughout the world, whether they like it or not.
                      Yeah I realise, thats why I say real life is a bit different. They can claim to be the worldwide authority all they want, doesnt necessarily make it so.

Comment

Its hard to get Butthurt over The Jews, I think They did pretty well with the whole banking industry so it sort of evens out.

I mean yeah the Jews lost a lot of people but isnt the bigger issue the fact that everyone lost a lot of people due to the fact that it was WW2?
                        Dont forget, they got/stole a country/homeland.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider View Post
                          Aw, go back to Yugoslavia, you Yugoslavian Yugoslav.
                          Originally posted by Melkor
                          The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
                            Aw, go back to Yugoslavia, you Yugoslavian Yugoslav.
                            no more Yugoslavia for us Yugoslavian Yugolavs

Comment

Originally posted by Rider View Post
                              Every aboriginal sympathizes with you on that one...
                              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by randomman View Post
                                I disagree. You can't speak about rape to a rape victim
                                Actually, I believe you just did. (Think about it: comments about rape, flippant or otherwise, are peppered throughout PSB, with little apparent consequence at times. It must be known by the posters and moderators that some members and guests have been raped).
                                https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

Working...
                                X