X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barfridge
    replied
    ok, we're done here. Drinking company has killed the thread by dragging it too far off topic.

Leave a comment:

• The Saint
    replied
    Originally posted by drinking_company View Post
    Speaking of Butthurt did anyone see the episode od weeds in season 4 where andy gets a dildo shoved up his ass (i still lol just thinking about it) nyway that chick was jewish
    Oh, nice nexus!

Leave a comment:

• drinking_company
    replied
    Speaking of Butthurt did anyone see the episode od weeds in season 4 where andy gets a dildo shoved up his ass (i still lol just thinking about it) nyway that chick was jewish

Leave a comment:

• Randomman
    replied
    There's a difference between speaking the word and speaking about the actions involved.

Leave a comment:

• The Saint
    replied
    Originally posted by Princess Deb View Post
    It must be known by the moderators that some members and guests have been raped.
    The moderators that have raped me certainly know all about it.

Leave a comment:

• Deborah
    replied
    Originally posted by randomman View Post
    I disagree. You can't speak about rape to a rape victim
    Actually, I believe you just did. (Think about it: comments about rape, flippant or otherwise, are peppered throughout PSB, with little apparent consequence at times. It must be known by the posters and moderators that some members and guests have been raped).

Leave a comment:

• TurboR1
    replied
    Originally posted by Rider View Post
    Dont forget, they got/stole a country/homeland.
    Every aboriginal sympathizes with you on that one...

Leave a comment:

• Rider
    replied
    Originally posted by The Saint View Post
    Aw, go back to Yugoslavia, you Yugoslavian Yugoslav.
    no more Yugoslavia for us Yugoslavian Yugolavs

Leave a comment:

• The Saint
    replied
    Originally posted by Rider View Post
    Aw, go back to Yugoslavia, you Yugoslavian Yugoslav.

Leave a comment:

• Rider
    replied
    Originally posted by redfern View Post
    Its hard to get Butthurt over The Jews, I think They did pretty well with the whole banking industry so it sort of evens out.

I mean yeah the Jews lost a lot of people but isnt the bigger issue the fact that everyone lost a lot of people due to the fact that it was WW2?

Leave a comment:

• shmoo
    replied
    Originally posted by The Saint View Post
    Slighty different. CS's point was that the fundamentalist Zionist regime claims to be the state of Jews throughout the world, whether they like it or not.
    Yeah I realise, thats why I say real life is a bit different. They can claim to be the worldwide authority all they want, doesnt necessarily make it so.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Starfish
    replied
    This thread, as predicted, rocks.

Leave a comment:

• The Saint
    replied
    Slighty different. CS's point was that the fundamentalist Zionist regime claims to be the state of Jews throughout the world, whether they like it or not.

Leave a comment:

• shmoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
    Try again. All jews are automagically (or autoreligiously, can't remember the difference) citizens of the state of Israel.

Watch more John Safran.
    real life > john safran

My point was; you can be supportive of Jews whilst not supporting things the Israeli state does. Just as we are Australian yet we dont necessarily support everything our government does. Same goes for Israelis and Jews. I'm not saying the two are mutually exclusive, just that one does not equal the other.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Starfish
    replied
    When it's deserved, yes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X