Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats on your keyring?

Well..?

On my car keys i have the car key, house key, PSB tag and little family guy toy.

On my bike keys i have bike key, house key, PR tag and the garage remote.
    Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
    1985 - 2009

just got the one key ring, which includes:

-house keys
    -boat keys
    -car key/immobiliser
    -Yacht club access key
    -windsurfingWA tag
    -Bottle opener

Comment

Originally posted by Yagadan View Post
      Well..?

On my car keys i have the car key, house key, PSB tag and little family guy toy.

On my bike keys i have bike key, house key, PR tag and the garage remote.

^_^

Seriously:

Uni keyring, mini mag (that hasn't worked for every bit of four years but it gives a really nice 'balance' to my key ring, car key, house key and key to the back door of a house I used to rent three years ago. I might go back there. Might.
      Originally posted by Ferris
      I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

Bike key, Kryptonite lock key, little charm that my daughters bought me and my PSB tag.

Comment

Bike Keyring - Bike Key, PSB tag

House Keyring - Housekeys, bottleopener, shop keys, keys to nearly every door in the house...oh and another bottleopener
          SUCH IS LIFE

Originally posted by lee
          I hope you choke on a donut, and when you do I'm going to inappropriately hit on your grieving widows.

Comment

House keys, office keys and other stuff are all kept on one key ring that goes in the pocket or the glove box. Each vehicle key is on a separate ring. The key to the Yamawhore is on a PSB ring so it looks like the one in the PSB shop ^_^

Comment

Bike key, house key, parents house key, Xena disc lock key and one of those slimline bottle openers that you have to use 10 times on a bottle just for it to open.

Comment

On one I have car keys, car bleepy thing, key to my sister's house, key to the house I'm staying in (including post box & window keys), I can't remember what else.

On the other I have bike keys, a random key that I have no idea what it's for, a yamaha keyring & a swiss army knife (the knife has flowers on it, so it doesn't count as a weapon).
                /cocksnogger

Comment

FUCK YES

Original bike related thread is original.

I has PSB rubbery thingo.
                  "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

House keys - 2 keys & a garage remote with no buttons or batteries
                    Bike key - Bike key & PSB tag
                    The If found... text is all but rubbed off, so it's probably time I got another...

Comment

Bike = PSB tag + 5 Star Yamaha tag = Bike key (of course)
                      Car = Kitchen sink x 2
                      Originally posted by Viper
                      I'm probably fucking something up.
                      FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                      Administrator

Comment

Keys.

Originally posted by Melkor
                        The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

car = key + immobiliser thingy on a ring
                          work = 2 keys on a ring
                          house = 2 keys on a ring

I travel light, hate having 73 useless things on 17 rings all joined together, so you get a giant ball of metal. Women are shit for this, and never have any pockets, so I always end up carrying it, grrr.
                          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I'm forever telling my mrs to take all the shit off her keyring. Has a go at me for putting the key in the wrong way??? but then hangs 2 kilos of shit off hers

Comment

Err, I'm a woman & I don't have a gazillioni things on my keys
                              /cocksnogger

Comment

Working...
                              X