going to bali thrusday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to bali thrusday

guys im going to bali thursday despite those bombings..

need info on:
    how much the bungee jump costs at A.J Hacketts.
    has anyone done the dirt bike riding with MSD?? is it worth it?
    where and how much do jetski hire cost in kuta or sanur beach?

Dont forget the boogy board!
    National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

Dont forget the bomb proof vest.
      If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

bungee 3 years ago was $50 US

never done the dirt bike and the jet ski is down at nusa dua you can work out prices when you are over there don t give out your credit card and if you break it you buy it.

your not covered by travell insurance if you get hurt doing any of these things
        Guns don't kill people, people with moustaches kill people.

Comment

im going on friday but i dont think id do the stuff your thinking of doing, everytime ive been to bali i always hear bad stories about that stuff.

prove me wrong.
          Better than you since '87

Comment

Did the Dirt Bike Riding and the Jet Ski.

Dirt Bike Riding was sweet, was on a quad. Well worth it if you go with the right company. Front brakes didn't work on most bikes tho.

Jet Ski, boring/lame

Comment

white water rafting is meant to be good but people say the same thing about the prostitutes too

Comment

depends on the rain with white water rafting. its only level 2 / 3 rapids so it can be boring but if you started drinking at 7 am its pretty sweet

i only drink on holidays and am drunk the whole time if i am awake i m drinking so everything's sweet
                Guns don't kill people, people with moustaches kill people.

Comment

hahahaahahaha best game plan i've heard

Comment

they have t-shirts there that say.................go to bunnings,by wood, build a bridge and get over it these days

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

DO NOT GO JET SKIING!! I had a bad experience, alot of people have had bad experiences over there! cost me alot more than the 1 hour i paid for.
                      Theirs no replacement for displacement

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson View Post
                        Did the Dirt Bike Riding and the Jet Ski.

Dirt Bike Riding was sweet, was on a quad. Well worth it if you go with the right company. Front brakes didn't work on most bikes tho.

Jet Ski, boring/lame
                        do your remember the company you went with? was it near kuta?

Comment

Originally posted by Souter View Post
                          DO NOT GO JET SKIING!! I had a bad experience, alot of people have had bad experiences over there! cost me alot more than the 1 hour i paid for.
                          More information would be fabulous.
                          such comment
                          wow
                          many post

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                            More information would be fabulous.
                            probably the usual deal they do in bali, phuket, Nha Trang and just about every other SE Asia tourist-trap beach...

you rent the shit quality jetski and sign a waiver saying you will pay for damages, you have to leave your passport with them...

The shithouse jetski breaks down and they tow you back in, refuse to return your passport until you pay up $XXX dollars for damages...

the 'mechanic' appears to work on it until it is magically 'fixed' 30 minutes after you leave, ready to break down for the next tourist....

the hire jetskis are boring as hell anyway, you are better off just renting something over here in Perth...

Comment

Hired in Seminyak a couple of weeks ago, no trouble - but only 700cc models available.
                              Paid 350k Rupiah for four people - 2 x jetski session and 1 x parasail session each...

S.
                              Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Working...
                              X