No announcement yet.

going to bali thrusday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bungee is about $100.. do it at night on a fri/sat night as it's located at club 66, you can have quite a few drinks beforehand and go for a dive.. brilliant..

Will be there myself NEXT friday..

Comment

going in 4 weeks time never done Bali. there is also a bali forum for those who are interested http://www.baliforum.com/travel/ubbthreads.php?Cat=0

Comment

Originally posted by funkenfresh View Post
        do your remember the company you went with? was it near kuta?
        I'll txt the ex and find out today, I did go white water rafting too. Was awesome fun, the only problem was the walk there and the walk back was made up of of about 3 billion stairs

EDIT: http://www.seebaliadventures.com/ was the quad tour we took, was great fun and was better then all the other companys (so I've heard). There is one particular section where they have to lower your quad down a near 90 degree slope with a rope. When finished you get treated to a awesome dinner, get to watch the whole thing on dvd and get a free t-shirt.
        Last edited by Crimson; 22-07-2009, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Bungy jumps cost about US$100 for a basic jump, or you can pay more to do it on a scooter :awesome:. You can either do it during the day or between 2am and 6am at the double six club, which is fun even if you don't bungy. If you do it before 4pm, you get two jumps for the same price.

Comment

Originally posted by dingleberries View Post
            Bungy jumps cost about US$100 for a basic jump, or you can pay more to do it on a scooter :awesome:. You can either do it during the day or between 2am and 6am at the double six club, which is fun even if you don't bungy. If you do it before 4pm, you get two jumps for the same price.
            serious? That sounds like its worth going to bali for.
            If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Originally posted by Rider View Post
              going in 4 weeks time never done Bali. there is also a bali forum for those who are interested BALI FORUM.COM - Bali Forum and News
              im also going in just over 4 weeks time

looking forward to it

Comment

Bungy is awesome in Bali you get to do it on a bike and a scooter hell fun did 4 jumps when over there was about $150AUD.

Comment

leaving tomorrow morning yeha
                  Better than you since '87

Comment

I will be there on the 25/8 should be good and even better as its a free holiday

Comment

Working...
                    X