Skaters vs gangbanger with a gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skaters vs gangbanger with a gun

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV3NMqNGXf8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Gangbanger vs Skater[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV3NMqNGXf8"][/ame]

Jussstice!

That fat tub of shit deserved more skateboard to head shots for pulling a gun, the skatie was calm as shit tho!

yeah good on them. If he pulled a gun then he deserves that shit
    Wes

Comment

I wonder why he waited so long. Bit panicked maybe?
      Originally posted by Melkor
      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

What do you mean? Why the skater waited to punch him? Maybe looking for a good spot?

Cunt deserves that shit for pulling a gun though, agree with it.
        If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

LOL.
          Smackdown!

Comment

haha good shit pulling a gun like a dickhead lucky he is not down the morgue

Comment

hahaha.
              It has a dual purpose. ~ Tom Smitheringale

Comment

Yeah, from about 0.45 to 1.00 the gun is pointed down and the guy is well within range.

The kid did really well at the start to put his hands up and walk around.

Comment

Probably nervous, i know i would be if someone pulled a gun on me.
                  If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

fair call. skater dude tries to be passive, tries to skate away...it's only when the dude with the gun points it at someone else he puts himself in line of fire and then starts punchin on. fat fuck had plenty of chances to walk away, but had to play the big man with a little gun, and got his arse kicked.
                    kudos to skater dude.
                    euphoric, ZRX1200R, XSR900, XR400

Comment

"Hey Chief, can I hold my gun sideways? It looks so cool."

Comment

Usually I can't stand skater punk kids, but having said that I have even less patience for the gangstars like the mexican/puertorician motherfucka who pulled a piece...

Was pretty funny...
                        c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

I've never been in that situation but why shouldn't I spout an opinion too!?

Yar that skater kid had heaps of opportunity stupid kid shoulda started earlier and kicked the banger inna fork and grabbed his gun and shoved it up his arse n stuff coz he dessserved it yeah thats what iwoulddadonecozwhatthefuckaspdfapo4u3r4of3ibfaf
                          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                            I've never been in that situation but why shouldn't I spout an opinion too!?
                            I knew you'd get it eventually CS.

Comment

LMAO! Rmeinds me of this
                              [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MqA5kqd1Uo]YouTube - white ninja[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                              X