stunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stunting

something that interests me as much as going fast in circles. . . .

i did a quick search, but all the posts are from ages ago. . . is there an official/unofficial stunt school in perth?

for those that do stunt, i presume there's no easy way to start but to well. . . try and fail? then try again?

coming from someone who was never purposely done a stoppie, (but has had the back come loose. . . by mistake. . . for about 5m) would you say they're more risky than wheelies?

should i practise on my thumpstar 1st?

Check out WCS.

Try and fail... only really an option if you push further than your skill and comfort levels. I've never failed, yet. I've worried myself on a few stoppies and wheelies but have always been able to land them again.
    I took my time to progress, though, taking months to get my wheelies to a decent height. Practice, practice, practice.
    Any of the guys that go out specifically to stunt will tell you you have to pick your place. Especially if doing it in a group and for an extended time. Mr Plod doesn't like you doing it in the local car park. This often means some travel, like up to the pine forest near Gnangara.
    2006 Yamaha R1SP;
    In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
    Amen, brother. Amen.
    My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice.

Comment

yes, a thumpstar is a wicked way to practice. you can figure out if all the crashing is worth it, etc etc. go out and learn balance point

Comment

Theres the fast way and the slow way.

The fast way can be expensive and painfull, but the slow way is long and tedious.

Go get a dirtbike if you are 100% serious and do as Desmo said.
          My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Working...
          X