Have you had swine flu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you had swine flu?

Stuck at home with swine flu watching Judge Judy.

Has anyone else had it or know someone with it?

Or alternatively have you ever been on or known anyone on Judge Judy? Or any American TV show.

I thought it was made up by the Government.
    The previous tale of alien encounters is true. And by true, I mean false. It's all lies.
    But they're entertaining lies. And in the end, isn't that the real truth?

i has it , what a wonerfull fealing.
    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
    (anarchy in english )

Comment

my wife's boss just got diagnosed ... now I am sending the wife in to get tested and guess I fkn have to ... more worried about my boy as he's already sick and doesn't need this.

Comment

[QUOTE=Layla;1519995]
        Or any American TV show.QUOTE]

yer me

On the USA today show for being a civi driving a tank, they showed a 3 min clip that took over a day to film but hell I had fun filming it. it went to Aussie today show first then was picked up by their USA cousins, also hit the Sydney news stands page whatever.

it was a photo shoot to promote a tank driving course and I was the only female at the model agency brave enough to put my hand up, had lots of army guys showing me how to steer the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Viper View Post
          my wife's boss just got diagnosed ... now I am sending the wife in to get tested and guess I fkn have to ... more worried about my boy as he's already sick and doesn't need this.
          God Viper
          hope your lad is Ok, watch him closely

Comment

yep. im in bed.
            Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Hope your son is ok and your wife doesn't have it.

The best thing I find is hot radox baths, The steam clears your sinus and the radox relaxes your muscles.
              The previous tale of alien encounters is true. And by true, I mean false. It's all lies.

Comment

Originally posted by wendylee View Post
                it was a photo shoot to promote a tank driving course and I was the only female at the model agency brave enough to put my hand up, had lots of army guys showing me how to steer the thing.
                Did you have to reverse park it? teeheehee

Originally posted by Bunyack View Post
                yep. im in bed.
                :o You better not have coughed pig on me last night!

Comment

in bed and on the net!!!! Hahaha I couldn't handle lying in bed anymore, hence the thread.

Comment

No, but i did snog a pig once.....

In my defence, I was pissy, snogged a hottie, threw up and THEN snogged the pig (no farm animal)

Dubs

Comment

take care of the little 'uns. They're the most susceptible.
                      Originally posted by Viper
                      I'm probably fucking something up.
                      FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                      Administrator

Comment

Next door neighbour is in hospital on a respirator. Swine flu mixed with a heart condition isn't good. Came very close to killing her.

Comment

he's been sick the last few days and as I pointed out to the wife he's only 20 months old and doesn't have a very good immune system yet. She could already have it but her immune is better and takes longer to react ... I could be way off but they are going in for tests anyway as I rather be safe than sorry.

Comment

the virus will live for 48 hrs on ANY surface once it has been expelled from the host. TAKE CARE.
                            Originally posted by Viper
                            I'm probably fucking something up.
                            FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                            Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Viper View Post
                              he's been sick the last few days and as I pointed out to the wife he's only 20 months old and doesn't have a very good immune system yet. She could already have it but her immune is better and takes longer to react ... I could be way off but they are going in for tests anyway as I rather be safe than sorry.

hope everyone's ok

i work in the public sector and this was sent to me for the Department of Health so if u guys have the time have a quick read

just some good general info about swine flu and abour protecting urself and family

get well soon!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X