How much do you hate Kyle Sandilands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you hate Kyle Sandilands

Well how much do you hate him? Enough to be outraged and get him secked?

And yes i know this is just a publicity stunt but in this case it might not play too well for him.

EDIT: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertain...ver-rape-stunt

I was sick of that idiot long ago. I find him very irritating and definitely not entertaining or amusing.

Hope he gets bent over.
    Originally posted by Amac
    suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

He's a tosser!

Comment

He is a knob BUT my question is do you dislike/hate him enough to try and get him fired?

Comment

i think the mother is to blame in this one aswell for putting her 14 yo in the situation.
          Hot air balloons, the gentleman's escape vehicle.

Comment

What are you saying is a publicity stunt?
            Originally posted by Melkor
            The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Meh.

Comment

As much as I hate the prick and everything he does.... why does some one announce on national radio that they have been raped? That was hardly his fault now was it.

Comment

I wouldn't go out of my way to try and get him sacked, if I was in a position to be of influence, because I don't know the entire truth of the story.

If the girl didn't want to do the test and they pushed her into it, then that's pretty low.

If her mother knew about it beforehand and still questioned her or let her be questioned about it, then she's a fuckin idiot too.

Either way, he probably doesn't deserve a sacking, it's his job to try and make interesting radio, it just didnt work out well. You dont hire a cocksmoker like sandilands and not expect something like this.
                  Originally posted by Amac
                  suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

TinTin; Because she is a 14 year old attention seeker?

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun View Post
                      i think the mother is to blame in this one aswell for putting her 14 yo in the situation.
                      I dont know the mother or the kid and i dont really care who is to blame. The thread was started to see if people disliked Kyle enough to do something about it and get him off air

Comment

whats so strange about being raped at 12 years old anyway?

Comment

he's always been a dickhead full of his own self-importance. thats the one thing i'll agree with dave hughes on. Kyle, you're a dickhead.
                          Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                          Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

I do hate him but I also find him very easy to ignore.

All I have to do is stay away from Idol which I obviously do anyway and I dont have to put up with the fat twat.
                            My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by WIGARUS View Post
                              whats so strange about being raped at 12 years old anyway?
                              I dont like where this thread is going

Comment

Working...
                              X