Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacBook Discount/Deals?

Hi all..

About to go buy a new MacBook Pro for myself (making the jump from a lifetime of windows)

Just wondered if there was anyone on the site or anyone that knows someone that can do me a deal on one or get me a discount off the price before I go pick one up. I think the retail is roughly $1850. Any help is appreciated

(decent discount is worth a carton)

Edit: Make that $1899.00 retail

There is usually [email protected]#$all discounts with mac you best bet is if you know someone who is ethier a teacher or a student and assuming they don't want to buy a mac in the next 12 months. Otherwise you can try the Apple online store Apple - Start sometimes they have limited specails but you probally wont get one for 20 or 30% cheaper or anything like that.
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

You a student, or know a student?

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
        You a student, or know a student?
        No , and No. Ah well. Ill just bite the bullet

Comment

hey erm..i'm a student and i might be able to help..not sure which spec macbook pro you were looking at but i had a rough look on the website and seems like you're going for the base spec one..i've checked and the student price is $1,749..about a $150 difference..let me know (pm or something) if you want hey..

-shui

Originally posted by HotelBushranger
          Talked to some chick today at the village that rides a GPX 250. Wasn't very friendly though, must have crabs.

Comment

not sure how the warranty/registration process will go though..never bought a mac..so if someone could advise on this it would be great..wouldn't want a situation where you'd always have to send your macbook back to apple care through me would we?

-shui

Originally posted by HotelBushranger
            Talked to some chick today at the village that rides a GPX 250. Wasn't very friendly though, must have crabs.

Comment

you can also get educational discount if you know a teacher as well..

Comment

thanks for your help guys... went and got one already

Comment

Working...
                X