Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACDC Tickets - Did anyone miss out?

Hi Guys,

a friend in event promotion has just told me that there are some more tickets about to be released (internally to the industry only apparently)

So does anyone that missed out want me to get one for them? I can only organise 4 tickets and will confirm the price but i think they will be close to $200

PM me if interested
    Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

jess jess jess.
    Please save one for frikinjess, I remember her being a bit devo over missing out. Not saying she'd buy one but please can i reserve one for a little bit for her.
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

that i can do
      Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

ok, thanks mate. I think browncow (her bf) will be onto it.
        If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Tickets gone if Jess and Browncow take those 2 will confirm price when I hear back today

Comment

Im not sure if cam wants one or not, i thought it was just jess. But if he's said both, then awesome.

Comment

Hey dude, (thanks Sam) what date are these for?
              Pepper me with info.
              c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

They are for the first show and are general admission tickets. And they are $200 what else do you need to know?

Comment

Ah Jess was just wondering if they were the same one as what Semi was going to.
                  I'll take 1 please, let a real fan have the other.
                  And I swear by the power of Greyskull if that 'fan' doesn't go to the gig and scalps their ticket I will pulverise them with my legoman lid.
                  c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Too easy. PM'd also

One ticket left if anyone wants it or I will tell them to offer it to someone else

Comment

too slow needed 2

Comment

Last one gone now.

Burlyoaf, my friend works in event management and if any more come up will let you know

Comment

THat would be awesome if you could Waikikamucau

THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Semi View Post
                            jess jess jess.
                            Please save one for frikinjess, I remember her being a bit devo over missing out. Not saying she'd buy one but please can i reserve one for a little bit for her.
                            Aww nice semi is nice

I have my ticket now...

I just need another one, because cam didn't get one for himself and I can't go by myself, safety reasons and such.

Comment

burlys still got hos fingers crossed for a couple

Comment

Working...
                              X