This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBR250r vs TE450?

ok, so i'm in lismore NSW, theres not many street bike riders here, dunno why.
    but anyway we have a coggers night here (local hoons gathering) where all the hotted up cars from around town gather to talk about how good there cars are. and me and my friend always ride down, because some of them are our friends...

and so tonight some fag turns up on a Husqvarna TE450, and everyone turns to me and my friend and says things like "awh that'd shred you in a race" they say that just because of the guy saying "it's top of the line $13,000 worth of 450cc power"

it pissed me off cause for one he doesn't know shit about bikes (could tell by his riding ability and squid apparel) and because on my cbr250 i've never been beaten by a dirtbike.

and i'll admit, i don't know much about comparing dirt bike's power to street bikes. But theres something i don't like about people riding a dirtbike on the roads and thinking there better than a street bike. 'They're made for off road!' haha

but i wanna know if we were to race (it would be on our private spot, old airport runway) what would be my chance against him??????
    i can wheelie a steamroller

Yeah man, you'd smoke his ass fo sho!
    Fuck those elitist dirtbike riders, us roadbike riders are better than them.
    WTF are they doing on the road anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Angus View Post
      theres something i don't like about people riding a dirtbike on the roads and thinking there better than a street bike. 'They're made for off road!' haha
      oh dear.

If he has any talent at all you probably won't stand a chance. Dirtbikes are much lighter and generally geared for acceleration. And theyre easier to ride fast.

You should probably do some research on the "motard" phenomenon before slagging off street-going dirtbikes too.
      Originally posted by Amac
      suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
        Yeah man, you'd smoke his ass fo sho!
        haha, no be serious ( or are you serious) haha

i don't wanna race him just to be cool or show off, it's just that dickheads with there cars think they're top shit, then one of the dickheads buy a bike, and thinks he's better than us REAL motorcycle riders.

for example there was a guy at the carpark that thought his '86 toyota corrolla was top shit.
        and bet a guy on a cbr600 f4i $200 thats he'd beat him easily.
        long story short my mate on the cbr didn't get his money, but the guy in the corrolla was well embarrassed.

Comment

it pissed me off cause for one he doesn't know shit about bikes (could tell by his riding ability and squid apparel) and because on my cbr250 i've never been beaten by a dirtbike.
          What dirtbikes have you raced against?

And, uh, what makes you (and me) REAL motorcycle riders, perchance?
          Originally posted by Melkor
          The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

I'm being serious mate!
            Get your CBR "up on the back wheel" and wave as you go past him.
            And as you said, what are they doing on the road? Making us REAL riders look bad.

Comment

This thread makes me lose all fucking faith in humanity.
              FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
                What dirtbikes have you raced against?

And, uh, what makes you (and me) REAL motorcycle riders, perchance?
                ct110

Comment

one of the dickheads buy a bike, and thinks he's better than us REAL motorcycle riders.
                  A "real motorcycle rider" wouldn't be so judgemental of another rider or their choice of bike.

Comment

for example there was a guy at the carpark that thought his '86 toyota corrolla was top shit.
                    and bet a guy on a cbr600 f4i $200 thats he'd beat him easily.
                    long story short my mate on the cbr didn't get his money, but the guy in the corrolla was well embarrassed.
                    So your mate lost the bet?
                    Originally posted by Melkor
                    The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post

And theyre easier to ride fast.

You should probably do some research on the "motard" phenomenon before slagging off street-going dirtbikes too.

yeah true, i know they have good acceleration due to they're compression ratio's and light weight. but i'd be sure to get a long straight becuase my top speed would be better than his, i've had my cbr250 off the clock, maybe 185kmh

yeah and the "motards" i understand them, they're pretty much made for roads.. i'm saying i don't like the bikes that are set up for off road, and the people that rarely ever take them off road

Comment

thinks he's better than us REAL motorcycle riders.

Nuuuuugh!

Ill leave you to the lions.
                        I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

It's all about the compression ratios.

Comment

yeah true, i know they have good acceleration due to they're compression ratio's and light weight. but i'd be sure to get a long straight becuase my top speed would be better than his, i've had my cbr250 off the clock, maybe 185kmh

yeah and the "motards" i understand them, they're pretty much made for roads.. i'm saying i don't like the bikes that are set up for off road, and the people that rarely ever take them off road
                            Yes, compression is the secret.

If a dirt bike has street tyres and the suspsension is tuned for road riding, how is that "setup for offroad"?

Are you serious, or is this some A+ trolling?

Also, why are you asking about a CBR when you have an Across?
                            trooooooolllll

Comment

Can you help with foster care?
                              http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Working...
                              X