Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ashes

Anyone watching?

Being an ex-pat Pom, i'm loving every minute so far.

BTW, does anyone else think Stuart McGill is a Batty Boy?

every single one of those three stupid pricks they've got on the SBS australia panel is a useless moron. i have never seen worse timewasting meaningless drivel.

but the real travesty is rudy "i'm a stupid useless cunt" kurtzen or however you spell the blind fuckwit's name. i swear to god he's got something against australia this series. there have just been too many bad decisions for it to be a coincidence. did you see the LBW for Bell just now?? UNBELIEVABLE. right after he's given two aussies out LB when they were clearly not out.

stupid cheating cunt.
    Cheers,
    Mikey

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    you've never been lost until you've been lost at 200km/h

Comment

Going by the current standard, I should be able to umpire international test cricket with my glasses off.

Fuckers.

I'm going to have another Pimms to drown my sorrows...
      Originally posted by vk6hgr
      My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Well bad light stops play, so we're back to the 3 amigos (I must say Greg Matthews is an embarrasment to OZ)

Bell was deffo out. Bad decision...............AGAIN. Rudy has been shocking. Steve Buckner got hussled out of test cricket for less!!!:mellow:

But, the momentum is with England methinks. The Ashes may well be returning to Lord's in '09

And if I see one more Johnny walkers, VB or cycling advert, I'll go mucking fental!

Comment

as an aussie i can tell you all 3 of those clowns are an embarrassment. simple as that. matthews is the worst but the other two are truly hopeless as well.

i remember watching the 2005 ashes and all the disappointment during that series... it's all coming back to me! this is terrible so far, england could almost just rely on the weather to win them the series from here!
          Cheers,
          Mikey

-----------------------------------------------------------------
          you've never been lost until you've been lost at 200km/h

Comment

I've got a lot of respest for Damien Martin.

The Aussie cricketer I respect the most is Gillie (bow down emoticon)

I remember the 2005 series too, when Greg Matthews threw a replica of the Ashes Urn to the "then" English presenter that was on the show. (after England had won the series), saying "Here, it belongs to you now." I must admit I was shocked to see that response from an Aussie sportsman.

Bad sportspamship, I thought. But then again, Aussies aren't used to losing too much eh?

I think after this series, it will be " Arise, Sir frederick Flintoff"

Comment

Working...
            X