This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Long DB's for Jo

So, the word is bound to get out in no time but I have unfortunately been "let go" from Dale Britton Motorcycles because times are tough and business is slow.

As of this Saturday I will no longer be able to provide you with insider help at Dale Britton Motorcycles.

Good luck wherever you take your business.

P.S. If anyone has any jobs going, let me know!

booooooooooooooooo

thets crap bro

I'll have to stalk you elsewhere

Dubs

Comment

Their loss, dear Jo.
      Originally posted by Roger Explosion
      I found a picture of a fat dog and a mushroom, I think I just won the internet...

Comment

Oh noes. Things happen for a reason mate. It just made room for something awesome to come your way.
        It has a dual purpose. ~ Tom Smitheringale

Comment

sorry to hear Jo- this must be why you wanna punch the boss in the face eh?

if i had money i would buy your bike and make ya feel better

but i has no money

Comment

Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

good luck with whatever comes your way.
              :aus-salute: Yer thats ULTIMATE :aus-salute:

Originally Posted by lobes89 View Post
              Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

Comment

Sorry to hear. I think I may have been served by you a couple of weeks ago while buying a new helmet, if it was you then your customer service was excelent and they have lost a valuable asset. Chin up

Comment

Last edited by mad_biker; 03-08-2009, 07:42 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

That sucks Jo. Chin up though

Comment

Only reason I visited there (and bought some gear u talked me into ) was cos u worked there, Jo.
                      My business goes elsewhere now.

Don't worry, though, because something else will come along.
                      Last edited by Hornet; 03-08-2009, 07:43 PM. Reason: too many chins ups :)
                      2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                      In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                      Amen, brother. Amen.
                      My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Bugger. I hope you find another job quickly.

Looking for another bike shop or are you open to anything?
                        Originally posted by Amac
                        suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

sorry to hear
                          it was nice to have you there

Comment

I have been well looked after you at L & H and then DB's Jo. As said previously, One door closes another opens. Will keep an eye and ear out for any leads with more recession resistant business around town.
                            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
                              Only reason I visited there (and bought some gear u talked me into ) was cos u worked there, Jo.
                              My business goes elsewhere now.

Don't worry, though, because something else will come along.
                              2nded...
                              "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Comment

Working...
                              X