F'ing cool movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F'ing cool movie

Just found this, thought it might interest some of ya. Looks like its going to be a epic movie

Ninja Assassin

Hahaha, that looks awesome.
    "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Speaking of cool movies i saw the ad for Inglourious Basterds this morning

Its another one by Quentin Tarentino

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sQhTVz5IjQ&feature=fvw"]YouTube - Inglourious Basterds - Official Trailer [HD][/ame]
      Wes

Comment

that looks pretty cool
        RIP ADRIAN LEE
        16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
        I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

I have the original of that but I've never watched it...

I get the feeling Tarantino's take will be somewhat more visceral.
          "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

fark yea... that movie looks mad!!!

Comment

both look good. finally some decent movies coming out.
              :aus-salute: Yer thats ULTIMATE :aus-salute:

Originally Posted by lobes89 View Post
              Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

Comment

Ninja Assassin looks kickass, not sure about Inglourious Basterds though... :mellow:

Comment

This is by the aussie bloke that did V for Vendetta which IMO was a fucking brilliant movie.

Also it seems the Wachowski Bros wrote it which are the same people that made 1 good matrix movie. ( they are also the same guys who coincidentally made 2 shit matrix movies)
                  My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

He was also the 2nd unit director on the Matrix. Probably shot a lot of the good stunt work. Isn't one of the Wachowski's now a sister or some sort of transgender freak?
                    Originally posted by Abuse this
                    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

I just watched the trailer, it sounds like Master Splinter doing the voice over.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI7hvPR-rQs]YouTube - Splinter Talks Dirty - Ninja Turtles 2 Outtake[/ame]
                      My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

This should be the cool movies thread... or do we already have one of those???

Comment

Working...
                        X