Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese cars on sale in WA.

Car dealer Hughes leads way with Chinese cars : thewest.com.au

Let's hope they are slightly better built than the chinese bikes. I really don't fancy being rear ended by a car with cheese tin brakes...
    Can you help with foster care?
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

fucking twitch. Just no, why would you want to disregard others safety of others so badly.

Convenient excuse for speeding though. Sorry orificer, I was just putting distance between myself and the chinese heap of shit before it spontaneously combusted and took me out.

Comment

Hmm yes who'll be the first to see Proton has been such a screaming sucess. But in other news Stationary vehicles slow Mitchell traffic : thewest.com.au no shit sherlock! the west is keeping up it high level of reporting .
      Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Anyone know the NCAP crash ratings on these? If they get more than 2 stars I'd be surprised.

You know those $20 power tools you can get around the place? Well they have up to an 80% return rate within the warranty period. So if they cost more than about $2-3 to make, then I'd be surprised.

Would you trust something like that with anything important whatsoever? Same for the cars.

In 1986, Mr Hughes and partners, including Alan Bond, were first to import the Hyundai Excel to Australia.
        It took Hyundai 20 years to make something that wasn't complete shit, and the rest (Kia, Daewoo) still haven't managed it. I'll come back for another look at the Chinese stuff in about 2030.
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Went onto the Geely site...

Found the accessory catalogue.

Excellent Accessories

Your thinking, "But my old pal Argon, why would I want to peruse through an accessory catalogue of a vehicle I don't want? LOLZ"

Page 40:- Tissue Holder

Description:- Designed according to Geely cars. Behind with two large clips can be fixed in your car in different location. It is reasonable price, many colors by you choice. It can show the owner's refined atitude towards love life.
          The catalogue is full of little gems like that. But yeah, you gotta be pretty bored to check it out.
          Originally posted by Roger Explosion
          Running giveway signs is not hooning. Only dangerous actions like reving your engine is...

Comment

Page 14:- Peach Wood Trim

Description:- Peach interior is the symbol of taste and luxury. Peach interior can ease your tiredness during driving by providing you a comfortable atmosphere. Peach interior has various colours and designs for your choice and the owner can choose the interior decoration depending on their own favout.
            Material: grain film printed.
            Originally posted by Roger Explosion
            Running giveway signs is not hooning. Only dangerous actions like reving your engine is...

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post

It took Hyundai 20 years to make something that wasn't complete shit

i'd say less shit........... they are still complete shit

Comment

Welcome to Lada of the 1980s.

Mate of mine had a cevaro (I think it was called).. brand new was about $8k or something stupid.

Comment

“I believe we can get a far quicker acceptance of the Chinese cars, partly because people can already see that in a lot of product areas China is already world class.”
                  Where?

Comment

melamine additives in baby formula
                    lead additives in kids toys

They're forging new ground every day!
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Blah blah hyundai blah blah bad quality blah blah sweat shop blah blah hyosung blah blah blah blah blah

No need for anymore posts like that, I think I've covered it

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                        Anyone know the NCAP crash ratings on these? If they get more than 2 stars I'd be surprised.
                        They've not been tested yet.

Check this fella out though, as shown on TGUK a couple of weeks ago. Made by the same company (Geely), look familiar?

and another...

and more Chinese knock-offs:
                        http://gemssty.com/2006/10/29/top-10-copycat-cars/
                        Last edited by BigCat; 05-08-2009, 12:44 AM.

Comment

creative aren't they... .

I wouldn't touch one with a 100ft pole

Comment

Like anything made in china and on sale cheap (other than a limited range of electronics)...

it will look like a car
                            it will perhaps act vaguely like a car for a week or two
                            it will fall apart

I wouldn't be too concerned about being rear ended by one, but i would be concerned about buying one.

I'd rather buy a kia....

edit:
                            one of the managers at work bought a heap of fencing for a new business.... from china.

after 2 weeks all the paint is falling off so he's having to pay to have it repainted (it was supposedly powder coated). however, i'm guessing the thing is going to rust and break off right at the base where the guys can't paint it very well (due to it being cemented into the ground)... or rust from the inside out. it looks like shit already, and its only been up for a fortnight or so
                            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                              Where?
                              Clothing/textiles.

Comment

Working...
                              X