Stripper gets off....no, not like that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripper gets off....no, not like that

Is she guilty? Or should he (best man) harden the F Up?

Female stripper found not guilty of raping man at buck&squo;s party | Herald Sun

Sounds like a little bitch of a best man to me

Comment

If it really bothered him so much, why didn't he defend himself? I mean, I can understand not wanting something up your ass, but honestly, if you can't gather the willpower/strength to stop a female stripper slipping you one up the clacker, maybe you'd be better in the role of taking dick anyway.
      Originally posted by Dragunov-21
      If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

Given half a chance, he'd be up for slipping his shaft into her bum, what's good for the goose etc.

Harden up whimp
        Life seems more precious when there's less of it to waste.

Comment

Yet another case of sober regret. He just feels guilty for liking it, and doesn't want his mates to think he's queer or anything.
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Haha, you lot are hilarious.

If a man was playing this sex show game at a hen's night and "Accidently" slipped his pecker into her arse while playing some mock in-and-out, you wouldn't be telling her to harden up, take one like a girl and stop complaining because she liked it a little.

There is a big difference between knocking on the door and taking a look inside.
            This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

"I was pretty upset at that stage,'' he said. "I could feel something was there.''

The best man told the court he scuffled with Naggs and told her to leave after the incident.

"She said it was just a joke, just a joke. I knew that there was something wrong down there.''

He said when he asked for his money back, the stripper threatened to call in bikies.

Ms Naggs' barrister Paul Higham told jurors if there had been penetration it was an accident.

"This is the case of the accidental rape, if there was one," he said.

Prosecutor Kieran Gilligan said the best man had booked Ms Naggs, who performed under the name Tiffany, for the buck's party on the Mornington Peninsula.

During Ms Naggs' performance, the best man's shirt was removed and she asked him to take off his jeans, Mr Gilligan said. The court heard he was naked from the knees up.

Mr Gilligan said Ms Naggs directed him to get on all fours before she strapped the sex toy to herself.

When he raised concerns about where she might put the sex toy, Mr Gilligan said she replied: "Not a problem, relax, it's only fun, I won't go there."

But the best man claims she penetrated him anyway, before telling him "don't worry, only you and I know'', the jury was told.

bwahahahahaha!!!!
              Find me on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                There is a big difference between knocking on the door and taking a look inside.
                There's also a big difference in dynamics between man-woman and woman-man, in some cases. And between penis and sextoy, for that matter.

The fact is, he could have easily stopped it if he wanted to, and if all it too to "force" him was her telling him to relax and run with it, in front of all his mates, I really doubt whether she's got a case to answer besides making him uncomfortable.
                If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

Doesn't no mean no?
                  Do you have to physically express no, too?
                  This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

I gotta say whats good for the gander should be good for the goose. If this situation was the other way around the defendant would have been found guilty.

Regardless of gender, if someone objects to a sexual act then he/she is a victim of rape.

Comment

Did it happen like this?

Potentially NSFW(if you have speakers)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfAux7e1dZk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
                      "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                        Doesn't no mean no?
                        Do you have to physically express no, too?
                        To throw someone in jail and slap them with the stigma of being a sex offender, you're damn right I think you should have to do more than he did to stop her, given how little effort/balls it would have taken to, oh, I dunno, move out of the way of a rubber dick, for instance?

Originally posted by Bundera78 View Post
                        I gotta say whats good for the gander should be good for the goose. If this situation was the other way around the defendant would have been found guilty.

Regardless of gender, if someone objects to a sexual act then he/she is a victim of rape.
                        Ok, guys, lets ask ourselves - how much emotional trauma is he really likely to have gone through, and how much could the stripper reasonably have expected her actions to cause him damage?

It's all very well and good to cite gender equality, but the fact is, in many ways, lads and lasses are very different. Think about what it would have meant for her to have been found guilty, and ask yourself if her actions really qualify for that.

Anyways, I'm heading OT, so I'll head off home lol.

Comment

Isn't it wonder to live in these modern enlightened times of equality

"Don't do it"
                          "I won't"
                          *does it anyway*

Sounds pretty straightforward to me *shrug*

Originally posted by Dragunov-21 View Post
                          The fact is, he could have easily stopped it if he wanted to, and if all it too to "force" him was her telling him to relax and run with it, in front of all his mates, I really doubt whether she's got a case to answer besides making him uncomfortable.
                          You're 19 right? Ever been to a bucks?

He was going along with the show, set the boundary (and a fairly reasonable boundary at that), and she ignored it. Sounds like he stopped it immediately after that. How is it his fault?

Comment

Dragunov-21's arse is in play for anyone by the way, you heard it yourselves.

Comment

Unless he physically fights you off. Ignore what he says and it's all fair game

Comment

Working...
                              X