Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A moment to remember...

Don't miss it!

Digital time will be 12:34:56-7/8/9 at 12.34pm today | National News | News.com.au
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

I'm sure that I will be up anyway, but I really have to keep myself awake so I will not miss this now.

Comment

what a bunch of fucking geeks.
      Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
      Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

yes. that worked what...2000 years ago. really wtf, have u ever actually seen the date finish with 9 rather than 09 or 2009
        The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Somehow I can't picture any kids asking me in the future where was i? what was i doing? When that happened...

And If i did i'd slap behind the ear and say go kick a football you little freak!

Comment

I think its pretty cool
            http://www.insearchofacocktail.com - Check it!

Originally posted by lee
            how is that erotic? that's some chick laying on a towel on the floor with her hand down some where's wally knickers with preposterously sized fake cans and shaving rash around her hooch.

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
              I'm sure that I will be up anyway, but I really have to keep myself awake so I will not miss this now.
              Not quite sure why pm is specified. No need to stay up if you only want to see it once.

Does it not also depend on the watch/clock being in 12 hour or 24 hour format?

Surely one could see it twice -12:34:56 am (0034:56 -24hr format) just after midnight and 12:34:56 pm in 12 hour format (or 1234:56 - 24 hr format) just after midday?

Clear as mud is it not? Also think it is drawing a slightly long bow abbreviating the year to a single 9, but I am just a 'simple sailor'.
              sigpic Avatar: Sunburnt Photography. Signature: Ozboy

Comment

happened at least 48 times today.... Not sure why its classified as "special"....
                Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Some were already looking forward to the next, even better one, in 2090, when a final zero will follow the nine.
                  Thinking about it, in the article they talk about how people cant wait until 2090 because it will be 1234567890, but it wont be, cause you are only using the last digit, so it will be 123456780 will it not?
                  Last edited by carlos; 07-08-2009, 02:34 AM. Reason: added quote

Originally posted by lee
                  how is that erotic? that's some chick laying on a towel on the floor with her hand down some where's wally knickers with preposterously sized fake cans and shaving rash around her hooch.

Comment

Oh no Sventek, you've set off my OCD numbers pattern compulsion. If I don't witness this whilst flicking the light switch something awful is going to happen.
                    Originally posted by Abuse this
                    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

It all equals 23 anyway so why bother?

Originally posted by Desmo
                      Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

^ that 23 movie freaks me out, not cause it was scary, but because I kept counting things

Originally posted by lee

Comment

Working...
                        X