Madeleine McCann investigation moves to Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madeleine McCann investigation moves to Australia

First thing i thought of was, these private detectives are sure having lot of fun traveling the world

Madeleine McCann hunt 'moves to Australia' - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

What you guys think?

such a gorgeous little girl. I dont think they will find her now though

Comment

Still think the parents did it and got rid of the body with the help of that dodgy bloke with the pet crematorium.
      Originally posted by Abuse this
      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Madeleine McCann investigation moves to Australia
        So her parents are on holiday here then?
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

She wont be found.....I dare say she is long gone...pooor little angel.
          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
            I'm still sticking to the theory she was the next Hitler and was assasinated by time-travelling scientists like in Command and Conquer.
            Originally posted by Desmo
            Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

What's the difference between Pope Jean Paul II and Madeleine McCann?
              "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Originally posted by Revelations View Post
                such a gorgeous little girl. I dont think they will find her now though
                That's what her Father thought too....

Comment

Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
                  Do you mean dead or just taken away?

I still think its more likely that she was taken to be kept as a slave or sold into prostitution (now or later when she's older) or something similar.

But I also think there has always been something strange about the parents. So I'm not so sure what to think.

Comment

Give up?

Pope Jean Paul II died a virgin.
                    "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

olo

Comment

guys, take the nasty stuff to the sick sick sick joke thread please.
                        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Kryzaach View Post
                          What's the difference between Pope John Paul II and Madeleine McCann?
                          Madeleine McCann is now in heaven.
                          Originally posted by Melkor
                          The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

if that kid aint dead, she prolly wishes she was !!!

Comment

Fuck. *checks outside windows*
                              If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Working...
                              X