Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A "Must Have" for the next PSB party!

It's my Party-shot and I'll smile if I want to: Digital Photography Review
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

now thats some clever shit

Comment

Saw that on uncrate this morning and thought, "Finally those robots to make my life easier that I was promised as a child, have finally arrived"
      Originally posted by Abuse this
      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

nice idea but i can't imagine that producing many decent photos

at least nothing better than giving a 5yo a disposable and letting him run around with instructions to take pictures of people's faces...

Comment

Originally posted by Cip View Post
          nice idea but i can't imagine that producing many decent photos

at least nothing better than giving a 5yo a disposable and letting him run around with instructions to take pictures of people's faces...
          Kinda remands me when i was 16 at this 21st and they give me a vid camera to film for a bit.

The next day they (the girl that was 21 and her parents) were watching the footage and there was 45min of footage where there was just tits, arse and legs. Few good close ups

Leson, dont give a vid camera to a horny and drunk 16 year old

Comment

We don't like our lechery to be all robotic and automated, we prefer the personal touch
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Yes, they'd have to be foolproof first...

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Sventek...fucking gold right there
                I was just raising hell I wasn't doing no harm, the cops could not appreciate my natural charm.

Comment

Working...
                X