f2.8 nikon lenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f2.8 nikon lenses

bit of a long shot, but does anyone have any wide angle lenses f2.8 suitable for nikon SLR's? or even a mid range zoom one, 24-70mm maybe

i'd like to borrow it for a day or so to see if its worth spending the cash for one.

thanks

yeah my dads got a 14-24 f2.8 which is ultra wide on a FF camera equivalent to 9.2mm on a half frame sensor

It was at my house but he took it back a few days ago

Its a pretty sweet ass lens ultra clear and crisp but bloody massive

You could probably come around here for a bit and play with it if i can get it back
    Wes

Comment

If you get stuck you could hire from Camera Electronic or Team Digital, if you're happy with it you could probably negotiate to take the hire price from the purchase price.

Pra imaging is also very competitive price-wise (for Perth stores imo), they might be able to help out, I have had good service from them.

Comment

I have a 24-70 but you'd have to borrow the canon body behind it as well.

Sadly, you WOULD HAVE TO GIVE IT BACK afterwards (no matter how much you wanted to keep it after you saw the light...)

"Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Just had a look at my wide angle lens, but it's a 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC AF-MF Zoom lens, if that's any good for you to borrow??

Haven't used the bloody thing much after forking out $900 smackers for it

Comment

Working...
          X