Harley owner punches injured bike thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley owner punches injured bike thief

Harley owner punches injured bike thief - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Police are trying to find the owner of a motorbike who assaulted a 39-year-old man after he stole and crashed his Harley-Davidson.
    Police say the man stole the bike at Greenwell Point near Nowra on the New South Wales south coast yesterday afternoon and was taking it for a ride around the township when he lost control of it.
    Police say the accident caused the bike to cartwheel down the street, while the rider ended up in a garden bed with a stake embedded through his right arm and out of his back.
    Police say the owner of the bike found the man a short time later and took his bike back, but not before punching him in the face and pulling the stake out of his torso.
    Ambulance paramedics arrived shortly after to treat him.
    He was then airlifted to Sydney's St George Hospital with a broken nose and internal injuries.
    "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

I would too..
    Originally posted by Desmo
    Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Hahaha, lucky he didn't cop a second staking...
      "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

fucking LOL - +1 to the harley owner
        "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Fair bump, play on

Comment

hahahaha hahaha

Comment

So why are the cops looking for the harley owner then? To give him a medal?

Comment

They're gonna give him a paycheck...
                c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

The bleeding heart brigade will be all over this. Fkn LOL @ the theif.
                  In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                  Its the little things that make the difference
                  Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                  If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

awww did the big thiefy wiefy get an owsies....
                    Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                    One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                    . .

Comment

Shit like this makes me want to become a bikie.

Comment

karma and all that.. hahahahhaha
                        Come and see us in the 2011 Avon Descent - we're racing boat #234 !

Comment

Takes a real man to punch somebody when they are already damaged beyond putting up a fight. I can understand that most people are not able to differentiate between their emotionally generated impulses and their rational decisions, so punching him for stealing his bike would be fine, so long as he also called the ambulance.

The police are probably interested in whether the owner had anything to do with the thief losing control of the bike.
                          This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

I prolly woulda just left him there if my bike was still rideable and he wasn't bleeding out or anything (I figure getting staked is punishment enough, but then I guess I'm a pansy like that).

Shame the rider's probably gonna cop it harder than the thieving little bastard, hope it was worth it for him.

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                            The police are probably interested in whether the owner had anything to do with the thief losing control of the bike.
                            Huh... never thought about that...
                            Last edited by Dragunov-21; 10-08-2009, 12:11 PM.
                            Originally posted by Dragunov-21
                            If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

Fucking bike thieving vampires need a good staking.
                              Originally posted by Abuse this
                              Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Working...
                              X