A3 Colour printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A3 Colour printing

Hi all, I need some printing done for MAD and was hopeful someone knew someone or could help out.

I need 50-100 A3 Colour posters printed ASAP (this week).

I have a quote for $195ex GST which I presume is OK... if anyone can do better please let me know.

Brougham much?
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

His printer might be a bit fancy.. but i will ask when he is back.

Comment

yeah, Brougham deals in photo stuff, we'd be better off at a regular printer
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Was the 195 for 50 or 100?

Comment

100 A3 full colour single sided.

Comment

Rather than create a new thread...

I'm after a place that can do A3 colour print onto (preferably) glossy paper, not thick card.

Have done some looking about and the best seems to be OfficeJerks who wanted about $3.50 per page. This normal? When did printing some stuff on some tree bits get so expensive >:/

Comment

Originally posted by Lozzle View Post
                When did printing some stuff on some tree bits get so expensive >:/
                what is it? just normal colour photocopying? or a photo print?

Comment

Nothing special like photos, I will PM you

Comment

Working...
                  X