So I've got this idea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I've got this idea...

With RU486 soon to be readily available is it prudent, in the early days of the relationship, perhaps to drop one in the lasagne? Make sure you're starting with a clean slate, you know? Science is so awesome.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

LOL.
    The ultimate roofie.
    Fuck her before you have fucked her.

Comment

so wrong
      SUCH IS LIFE

Originally posted by lee
      I hope you choke on a donut, and when you do I'm going to inappropriately hit on your grieving widows.

Comment

Oh, that's so wrong, but so right.

That's our "D", one of a kind....
        Dead Man's Hand
        Internationational Porter Protection Group
        Just call me Pat

Comment

I think I've said it before ... You've a strange mind but you always make me laugh
          Raise your finger to fear and live in a moment of sublime horror.
          Ice Cruiser the daughter of a 1950's Hoon Stunta!!!

Comment

Sensible idea. pre emtive crime prevention.
            "Pregnant again Mrs Shazza? Number 6 isn't it? Hmmm, take this "vitamin" and call me in the morning."
            Can you help with foster care?
            http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

I feel its only a matter of time before this thread gets locked but I fully agree, as long as it doesnt have any weird side effects, and you dont mix it up with the rohipnol (or however you spell it)...

Comment

that sir is gold
                Ello

Comment

Row, row, row rohiphnol
                  slip it in her drink,
                  wait till she passes out,
                  then play with her mink.

this in no way condones nor encourages such boorish behaviour it is mearly there for amusement. If you aint man enough to get a bird by wits alone, then you dont deserve one!

Comment

Meh, I'm sure you've done worse...

Unless "lasagne" is just a euphemism - RU486 isn't adminstered in that fashion (allegedly).
                    https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Deb View Post
                      Unless "lasagne" is just a euphemism - RU486 isn't adminstered in that fashion (allegedly).
                      I've got no idea how it is administered, but I just noticed a certain resemblance, and from now on, I shall refer to having sex as "slipping it in her lasagne".

Now watch me not be able to get a date ever again
                      Originally posted by Dragunov-21
                      If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

It's not the first time I've left a guy unable to date other women.

Comment

well it does sound mean but i say its the smart thing to do.

My mate just got the scare of his life when his his ex missus told him she was pregnant (hes only 21).
                          The whole time they were dating (a few months) she said she wanted kids.

She's 18 and from Mandurah and a psycho crazy bitch.

But then told him shes been shagging another guy very soon after they stopped seeing each other.
                          Wes

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Deb View Post
                            It's not the first time I've left a guy unable to date other women.
                            Did he turn?

Comment

Refresh my memory: is the question "should you spike someone's meal with prescription medication" or is it "should you fuck psycho 18 year old skanks"? As someone whose biggest dilemma is choosing betwen Woolies and IGA, I view both of these scenarios with detached amusement.
                              Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                              Did he turn?
                              Not that I'm aware of, but I do know a few guys who'd jump the fence for Dugy.

Comment

Working...
                              X