Titan mapped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan mapped

I'll just roll out the geek chairs. I love this sort of thing.

Earth's little brother Titan among moons | World News | News.com.au
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

thats awesome stuff like this is so interesting!
    RIP ADRIAN LEE
    16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
    I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

Comment

That is seriously cool.
        Originally posted by Amac
        suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Nice, when we going???

Comment

I vote we go to Enceladus first, but that is still very cool...
            "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Originally posted by Kryzaach View Post
              I vote we go to Enceladus first, but that is still very cool...
              I vote we go to Europa first

OH WAIT

Comment

DAMN YOU!

lc
                "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Methane and ethane do water's work in Titan's hydrological cycle, falling as rain or snow, and forming lakes and drainage channels.
                  That is pretty scary + cool at the same time

Comment

but evolution is only a theory!!
                    Originally posted by Friedrich Hayek
                    "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

Comment

We should send down a probe with a bit of slime in there, WE'LL BE LIKE GODS!

Comment

You crazy bastard, you're willing to tempt fate by creating our very own future slimy overlords!!!?

Comment

This is so cool

Comment

We should build them some pyramids. That'll fuck them up.
                            Originally posted by Desmo
                            Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Working...
                            X