• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new psp console

here is the new psp coming soon to you
    New PSP leaked - Hack a Day
    also Gran Turismo for psp
    Gran Turismo >> PSP >> EB Games Australia
    I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

thats meant to come oiut this week eh,
    bigger screen than the original, but the screen is a 'slide up' screen, which reveals the key pad, also dosnt play CD's. you download them off the net.
    am thinking of getting one of the older style PSP's, dont get time to game, and catching the train is dead time,
    who's got one here?
    hows the battery life on them?
    hows the online wifi gaming?
    -never play hopscotch with a unicorn-

Comment

Originally posted by ROWDY View Post
      thats meant to come oiut this week eh,
      bigger screen than the original,
      No, the screen is smaller.

The PSP-GO is a fucking disaster. Can't read UMDs, so you can't play your current games. Can't buy used games for it, can't buy new games for it except from the Sony store, doesn't have mini USB so you can't transfer anything easily to it.

There's simply no incentive to buy this thing, and certainly no reason for any retailer to stock it. They make *fuck all* on the consoles, all their money on the games. If people buy these, it is *impossible* for them to purchase games from the same retailer... so what's the fucking point? After paying the wages of the chump to stock shelves and the delivery costs, it's going to actually cost a retailer money to stock the PSP-GO.

This thing is going to go down as another failure of epic proportions for SONY. They where about due for one. Farewell PSP, you never reached your potential and now you're completely dead in the water.
      such comment
      wow
      many post

Comment

i agree with you there cam psp have made a big mistake on this one
        I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Comment

Working...
        X