• Show
Clear All

• Should cannabis be illegal?

Yes
    32.68%
    No
    67.32%

Nope.

Less harmful than alcohol or tobacco, and was originally made illegal because of racial reasons.

Comment

No.

But then I don't really think that most illicit substances should be illicit. Rather than fighting drug dealers, the government should compete with them
      Originally posted by Ferris
      I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

Comment

Yes, it should remain illegal, as it is a safe drug of choice for the counter-culture rebels.

If it was legal it would no longer be cool, and then to rebel you'd need to start injecting 8-balls directly into your eyeball
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

It's less harmful and less addictive than alcohol. Also you don't get aggressive when high on the wacky dacky, I think it should be legalised. Ecstasy is another drug I think should be legal, non-addictive and less harm than alcohol. It wouldn't be dangerous if it were controlled like alcohol, it's just that you don't know what's in the pills.

I'm not such a fan of heroin or meth.
            When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror. — JC Denton

Comment

I prefer it in my japs eye BF.

I heard a stat that said in the last 20 years Heroin has increase dramatically in London and yet hardly any increase has occured in Amsterdam.

Obvioulsy you need more factors to make a point in that respect but it would be interesting to know more facts on Amsterdams other drug cultures.
              My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Yes.
                "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Comment

It should remain illegal - (1) what Hypnobarf said is correct; (2) any more than occasional use causes permanent brain damage.
                  '====
                  //`
                  -Magilla
                  They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
                  Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                    any more than occasional use causes permanent brain damage.

Comment

While I'm a bit half-half on all out legalisation of substances, I still can't find a valid reason to outlaw marijuana.

I'd like to be schooled by someone who knows the dangers of this illegal substance (rather than the usual "derp gateway drug derp" rants).

Links to respectable arguments on the internet and to why the drug was criminalised are welcomed.

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                      (2) any more than occasional use causes permanent brain damage.
                      Really?

How did you find that out?

Comment

My cousin is a permanent resident at greylands due to acute schizophrenia brought on by marijuana use.
                        "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Comment

interesting view as to what hypnofridge said...but james you cant possible believe ecstasy should be legalised because it is 'safe'.
                          I would say no, purely so it remains the rebel taboo drug for many youths, and its better than many alternatives that seems to get around these days.

Comment

Meh all drugs to be legalised.....illegalising drugs doesnt help the problem it makes it worse...
                            Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Originally posted by merctom View Post
                              My cousin is a permanent resident at greylands due to acute schizophrenia brought on by marijuana use.
                              But it wasn't the cause, was it?

wikispam
                              Cannabis use has been assessed by several studies to be correlated with the development of anxiety, psychosis, and depression,[39][40] however, no causal mechanism has been proven, and the meaning of the correlation and its direction is a subject of debate that has not been resolved in the scientific community. Some studies assess that the causality is more likely to involve a path from Cannabis use to psychotic symptoms rather than a path from psychotic symptoms to Cannabis use,[41] while others assess the opposite direction of the causality, or hold Cannabis to only form parts of a "causal constellation", while not inflicting mental health problems that would not have occurred in the absence of the Cannabis use.[42][43]

Comment

Working...
                              X