Resturants in Mandurah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resturants in Mandurah

Hi Guys I am taking my mum out for dinner in Mandurah on Saturday night for her birthday, But don’t know any good restaurants as I’m from Perth.

Any suggestions I want somewhere nice but no super expensive

Cheers

Sunbreakers is nice
    Pronto's is nice too...nothing flashy but comfy

go sunbreakers...they have a website i believe

Comment

lol, go to M on the Point restaurant, very nice

Comment

Agree that Sunbreakers is probably a good choice.

Pronto's (Cafe Pronto) is nice, but can become expensive dependent upon what you have.

There is the ever reliable Hogs Breath (you need to book there).

The food at Catch 22 in the Marina is awesome, but last time we went there the service was pretty ordinary (but I'd go there again).

Comment

M on the Point – Went here once, service was bad food took an hour (2 people and not a super busy night) Food it’s self was great but not worth the time I had to wait for it.

The Mediterranean – Bit out of town but a really nice restaurant. Food, Wine and service have been spot on every time bar once (been there many times)

Cafe Prontos – Nice for a place and the food + service has always been good, not as formal as the Mediterranean but quite nice place (can get noisy)

The Stage Door – Can get very busy and some times a little noisy, food and service have been awesome since the new management took over.

Paparatzi Cafe – Depending on the day of week you go there can be quite noisy, good selection of wines and good was nice (Italian menu). Service was good but place seemed a little dark.
          RAM MOTOSPORT ZX10 RR#191

Comment

if u go to pronto's dont order the barramundi. You get the whole fish just thrown on your plate, its beady eyes looking at you. It almost looks like its got a gasp of air left to breathe.

Comment

What sort of food does your mum like?

Here's my two cent review of dining out in Mandurah

The Peel Ale house is good value and has a family pub atmosphere. |You have to queue to order due to people doing runners and not paying.

Paparazzi is cozy and Italian, but on a number of their meals you have to purchase veges/salads separately so it can make it more expensive plus their idea of entertainment is something along the lines of accordian music with Uncle Giseppe singing Dean Martin songs.

I've had a some good and some ordinary experiences with Sunbreakers (mainly yicky seafood). They were apologetic and tried to make amends. But it has put me off.

Scusi is yummy for mains, but pricey compared to others, it has a pretty salt water aquarium but the rest is bleak (and salads are ordinary).

The Jolly Frog in Dawesville is a little more expensive but has an interesting French Provinciale feel with log fires and overlooks The Cut.

Hogsbreath is popular with the rest of my family and has interesting decor.

The stagedoor has some spectacularly presentated food and has a lovely position near the water. It's not that cheap and they tend to serve people who have theatre bookings first so you might have a long wait.

Only ever had the Pizza at Pronto's, that was quite yum (baked pumpkin, fetta and pinenut).

I'm not sure I have helped too much but I'm sure your Mum will just appreciate you taking her somewhere anyway.

Oh, and be sure to book ahead.
              Friends are like potatoes, if you eat them they die.

Comment

Working...
              X