This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday nights

Infamous Wednesday night. Student and backpacker night. Normally separates the sissies from the men. Who's man/insane enough to go out on a Wednesday night with work early Thursday morning?

I'm heading out to Carnegies tonight - it's obvious why, cheapest drinks in the state tonight. You guys have any special places you go to on Wednesday nights?

yeah nuh to late of notice....

gotta get there for the $5 meal for it to be worth it

Comment

bar 1

it's shit but lots of friends go there and it's close enough to stumble home.
      Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
      1985 - 2009

Comment

5 shot cocktail for $11 > $5 meal

Comment

Originally posted by Yagadan View Post
          bar 1

it's shit but lots of friends go there and it's close enough to stumble home.
          decent waterhole if you enjoy looking at 16-17 year old skanks all night.

otherwise, have to agree, always know plenty of people there and can stagger home.
          but, stuff going out late on a wednesday night! too hard with work thursday.

Comment

Yeah there is always some alright eye candy down there...only thing going for it..place is pretty run down and old though.

Rumour has it is closing down soon, maybe getting a re-fresher like the breakwater did.
            Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
            1985 - 2009

Comment

NEWPORT
              Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

NEWPORT
                Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

I'm heading out to Carnegies tonight - it's obvious why,
                  Carnegies is full of douchebags?

Comment

Yeah there is always some alright eye candy down there...only thing going for it..place is pretty run down and old though.

Rumour has it is closing down soon, maybe getting a re-fresher like the breakwater did.
                    i heard they got shat on by liquor licensing but could just be industry rumour
                    Originally posted by CBRsairz
                    assume nothing Macca, I've totally been cockblocked before :spiteful:

Comment

Originally posted by bobinatcat View Post
                      NEWPORT
                      Posted via Mobile Device
                      Bogan central. Kwinana brew.

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
                      Carnegies is full of douchebags?
                      Why thankyou.

Comment

Thats a shame, I enjoy that places like bar1 keep the twats away from the good spots.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy View Post
                          decent waterhole if you enjoy looking at 16-17 year old skanks all night.
                          I fail to see the issue here.

Comment

when i lived in darwin, used to go out about 5 times a week, but that probly only cose i could walk to all the pubs. now im back in rockingham its so far away from city so dont realy go out during the week.

still my housemates and i still write ourselves off a fair few weeknights.

Drunk guitar hero ftw

Comment

Posted via Mobile DeviceI used to like getting $2 middies at the newport then heading over to the leederville
                              they used to have cheap cocktails there on a wednesday

Comment

Working...
                              X