Mushrooms in Bali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mushrooms in Bali

Got back from Bali yesterday and had an epic time, surfed all day and got loose most nights. 18days of fun.

spent one arvo on magic mushrooms and i have to say it was absolutely fucking amazing, watched the most incredible sunset, watched my friends turn purple and got chased by a statue.

wore off after about 6-7 hours and was pretty easily controlled (minus the hallucinations)
    definately one of the best drugs i have ever tried, but i don't think i would try it again

anyone else tried them ?
    Better than you since '87

Drugs, Bali, Chapelle
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Drugs are bad, M'kay...
      Can you help with foster care?
      http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Fucking hated mushrooms, I don't like to be out of control.
        Oh, IBTL.

Comment

No shit, an australian doin drugs in Bali!

Comment

No shit, a Kiwi living in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
              Noi shut, a Kiwi living un Australia bro
              In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
              Its the little things that make the difference
              Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
              If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

No shit, a po... owait
                "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

ha ha
                  sigpic

Comment

mushrooms are great only had em a couple of time most of the time stick to pot. somtimes the odd e on the weekend

Comment

Carn then, PSB legal eagles/turkeys - what are the implications of admitting (in Oz) to acts which, under Oz law are illegal, but may or may not be overseas? Except for kiddy fiddling because, bless 'em, that's special with special laws.
                      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Lock in 3....2.....1....

Comment

Originally posted by polony View Post
                          Lock in 3....2.....1....
                          why?

We're all adults here(nearly).
                          Can't we talk about drugs?

Comment

prime real estate on page one. contact me now to purchase this post and avoid disappointment.

Comment

@maxo: Not if they're illegal, my not-orange-enough friend. Let me find something interesting yet unrelated on wikipedia...

Comment

Working...
                              X