Dropped the bugger!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropped the bugger!!

So I'm coming out of the drive nice n slow as you do, reach the point where the path meets the road, which happens to be on a bloody big hill, and spot little miss oblivious screaming up the hill having a good old natter on her mobile, so touch of the brakes as you do (this is where that bloody big hill comes into play) foot out.... oh bugger no floor and over we go

Now at this point I'm on the deck, with lower half of right leg stuck under the bike which was lying higher than me when to add insult to injury little miss I hope her next shits a pineapple virtually stops next to me, has a good look then drives off

Crozzer was not a happy camper.
    Dolphin 38.

I don't know whether you noticed Marjory, but the criminal fraternity sometimes indulge in practices called pretending and lying.

sux dude,
    silly tart!

Comment

Grabbed a handful of front?

Sorry to hear, what's the damage?
      Originally posted by Melkor
      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by cocksnogger2 View Post

Sorry to hear, what's the damage?
        Yup & scuffs/scratches down the right hand side, ah well shit happens!
        Dolphin 38.

I don't know whether you noticed Marjory, but the criminal fraternity sometimes indulge in practices called pretending and lying.

Comment

I daresay he wishes he could have

Bad luck man. Hope the damage isn't too bad.
          '====
          //`
          -Magilla
          They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
          Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

sorry to here
            Originally posted by Zanza
            I thought LH was being a dirty pervy woman.....well more than normal anyways
            Please bear wtih my speilng Im dyslexic.

Comment

Ah. Been there done that. And it was on a Blackbird as well. Sorry to hear it.

Comment

Ah No Glade you are ok
                You know what you get for being a hero? Nothing. You get shot at. A little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy. You get divorced. Your wife can't remember your last name. Kids don't wanna talk to you. Get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy

Comment

Doesn't really take that if you're just creeping forward and on a hill. That said, sounds like the car had right of way, so he should have been prepared to stop anyway. It's just an honest mistake for some cheeky laziness, methinks. At least, that was the case when I put the bike on its side coming out of a side street on a hill

Sorry to hear about the damage, dude.
                  Insert witty comment here

Comment

big heavy bugger of a bike on the leg too!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson View Post
                      Doesn't really take that if you're just creeping forward and on a hill. That said, sounds like the car had right of way, so he should have been prepared to stop anyway. It's just an honest mistake for some cheeky laziness, methinks. At least, that was the case when I put the bike on its side coming out of a side street on a hill

Sorry to hear about the damage, dude.
                      Spot on mate, just a bit pissed she didn't stop, I didn't expect her to lift the bike or owt
                      Dolphin 38.

Comment

Working...
                      X