Shortfuse's bike key after crash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shortfuse's bike key after crash?

Hi all. Does anyone know what happened to the key to my bike after the crash. I know it was a couple of weeks ago, but it is not with the bike, or in my jacket.

While on the subject, and I know I have said thanks, but my crashing fucked up a brilliant day for everyone. While I was high as a kite in hospital, everyone put in a HUGE effort late in the arvo and into the night to make sure the bike was picked up.

The ride home would have been dangerous through those roads at night, and you all would have been rooted to boot.

So, thankyou all once again.
    It has a dual purpose. ~ Tom Smitheringale

Do you need to duck down to the shops or something SF? ^_^

Good to hear you're on the mends.
    Originally posted by Ferris
    I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

I cant remember exactly but I sort of seem of remember that you took it with you, I remember asking someone where the key was and the reply was that you had taken it with you.

Then we all had a laugh and called you a jew and made jokes about how you dont trust strangers with your bike.

Robin and Grant and Yagadan maybe able to help remember if I made this up or not but Im fairly sure it was the case.

As for the ride home, the joke was "Real men do Obreins in the dark with tinted visors"
      My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Damn. It might have been in the coin pocket of my pants. They were cut off me.

Comment

Yeah I thought it was strange that you took them but considering the drugs and stuff I couldnt really blame you.

Also I never actually saw you take them or anything but I just heard you had.
          My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by redfern View Post
            Then we all had a laugh and called you a jew and made jokes about how you dont trust strangers with your bike.
            Fkn LOL.
            I love PSB.

Comment

Yeah I thought it was strange that you took them but considering the drugs and stuff I couldnt really blame you.
              It actually sounds like something I would do. Not really fussed if it doesnt turn up. There is nothing under the pillion seat, and the bike will go to auction anyway.

Originally posted by cocksnogger4 View Post
              Fkn LOL.
              I love PSB.
              Me too. So, when you starting ESB?

Comment

Is bike a write off then SF??

Umm 95% sure you took it with you...put it in one of your pockets.

You seemed to really want the key with you...maybe you thought we were gonna go for a hoon down obriens at night on it?
                Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                1985 - 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Shortfuse View Post
                  While on the subject, and I know I have said thanks, but my crashing fucked up a brilliant day for everyone. While I was high as a kite in hospital, everyone put in a HUGE effort late in the arvo and into the night to make sure the bike was picked up.
                  I wasn't there, but I can tell you it didn't fuck up the day, it's just one of those things.
                  When I fell off at the PSB trackday, I had a hospital waiting room full of leather clad bikers when they could have been at the track enjoying the post event BBQ.
                  We do it all not just for the love of riding, but for the love of each other. (no cocksnogger).

Originally posted by Shortfuse View Post
                  Me too. So, when you starting ESB?
                  Not yet, I haven't spat the dummy and decided I can do better yet

Comment

Originally posted by cocksnogger4 View Post
                    Not yet, I haven't spat the dummy and decided I can do better yet

Comment

As Desmo Said it didnt ruin the day, All that mattered after you came off was that you were safe and the bike got home. Whether or not we got the ride we intended was the least of our troubles.

Any one of us could be in that situation and its fantastic to know that there is an unspoken bond between strangers that can be counted on.
                      Last edited by Professor Redfern; 15-08-2009, 02:21 PM.

Comment

[quote=Shortfuse;1542930]Hi all. Does anyone know what happened to the key to my bike after the crash. weeks ago, but it is not with the bike, or in my jacket.
                        hi let me know if you need a key cut cheers Richard

Comment

Dude Im in Bedford as well. Bedford street bikes unite.

Comment

Dude Im in Bedford as well. Bedford street bikes unite.
                            drummond st

Comment

Im on Lawrence, you may have seen my black r1 practicing wheelies down craven every now and then.

Comment

Working...
                              X