Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got this in the post today. . and it wasnt a bill :o

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • got this in the post today. . and it wasnt a bill :o

    pretty happy with how the new visor looks
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Looks nice

    I nearly bought an $800 Shoei instead of the $150 M2R

    Oh, the price of needing XXXL. I shall continue to squeeze into my XXL M2R for a while yet...
    '====
    //`
    -Magilla
    They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
    Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Magilla View Post
      Looks nice

      I nearly bought an $800 Shoei instead of the $150 M2R

      Oh, the price of needing XXXL. I shall continue to squeeze into my XXL M2R for a while yet...
      i was lucky, got the helmet half price when i bought the bike
      otherwise would have though twice about it lol

      Comment


      • #4
        fucking civil blah blah blah
        sorry what am I talking bout again oh yes nice visor
        Originally posted by Lefty
        Wouldn't be like me to upset the herd.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bradlze View Post
          fucking civil blah blah blah
          sorry what am I talking bout again oh yes nice visor
          i didnt think there was enough definition in those pics to see the drawings under the helmet . . . or is civil in relation to something else lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Nice! They are the goods on a sunny day huh. Although they get dirty soooooo easy
            Ello

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GSXRossi View Post
              i didnt think there was enough definition in those pics to see the drawings under the helmet . . . or is civil in relation to something else lol
              nope i saw the drawings
              Originally posted by Lefty
              Wouldn't be like me to upset the herd.

              Comment


              • #8
                haha tru, yeh civil is not being very civil today, marks ups coming out of the wood work left right and centre. . .hence the over excitement of new visor lol oh and funny flying thing from catch of the day

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GSXRossi View Post
                  haha tru, yeh civil is not being very civil today, marks ups coming out of the wood work left right and centre. . .hence the over excitement of new visor lol oh and funny flying thing from catch of the day
                  you civil boys and never are never civil towards anybody!
                  screaming monkey?
                  Originally posted by Lefty
                  Wouldn't be like me to upset the herd.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bradlze View Post
                    you civil boys and never are never civil towards anybody!
                    screaming monkey?
                    im not screaming cad monkey at the mo, im pretty placid monkey. . . red bull has run out and its almost home time, jump on bike n try out the new aquisition.
                    dabble in 12d as well. . . self?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GSXRossi View Post
                      im not screaming cad monkey at the mo, im pretty placid monkey. . . red bull has run out and its almost home time, jump on bike n try out the new aquisition.
                      dabble in 12d as well. . . self?
                      I meant the thing from catch of the day that was being thrown around the office we have a screaming monkey, 12d bah im struccie bentley struct for me
                      Originally posted by Lefty
                      Wouldn't be like me to upset the herd.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bradlze View Post
                        I meant the thing from catch of the day that was being thrown around the office we have a screaming monkey, 12d bah im struccie bentley struct for me
                        on topic, visor was awesome driving down river side drive into the sun, i was well impressed!!

                        off topic, im dealing with some structural lads, now, i am about to go screaming monkey at them becuase if it doesnt have concete in it (even though they are running the job) they jsut dont give a flying [email protected]#@ck <-- thats not having a go mate, but 4 hours to sort out one 600x600 sump and 4 down pipes is sh!tting me just a tad.
                        nah, a mate got the monkeys, i got the XPV tubro charge, all 19 bucks of it haha yet to take it out the box for office shenanigans though


                        on topic, visor was awesome driving down river side drive into the sun, i was well impressed!!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X