• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got this in the post today. . and it wasnt a bill :o

pretty happy with how the new visor looks
    Attached Files

Looks nice

I nearly bought an $800 Shoei instead of the $150 M2R

Oh, the price of needing XXXL. I shall continue to squeeze into my XXL M2R for a while yet...
    '====
    //`
    -Magilla
    They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
    Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
      Looks nice

I nearly bought an $800 Shoei instead of the $150 M2R

Oh, the price of needing XXXL. I shall continue to squeeze into my XXL M2R for a while yet...
      i was lucky, got the helmet half price when i bought the bike
      otherwise would have though twice about it lol

Comment

fucking civil blah blah blah
        sorry what am I talking bout again oh yes nice visor
        Originally posted by Lefty
        Wouldn't be like me to upset the herd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradlze View Post
          fucking civil blah blah blah
          sorry what am I talking bout again oh yes nice visor
          i didnt think there was enough definition in those pics to see the drawings under the helmet . . . or is civil in relation to something else lol

Comment

Nice! They are the goods on a sunny day huh. Although they get dirty soooooo easy
            Ello

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRossi View Post
              i didnt think there was enough definition in those pics to see the drawings under the helmet . . . or is civil in relation to something else lol
              nope i saw the drawings

Comment

haha tru, yeh civil is not being very civil today, marks ups coming out of the wood work left right and centre. . .hence the over excitement of new visor lol oh and funny flying thing from catch of the day

Comment

haha tru, yeh civil is not being very civil today, marks ups coming out of the wood work left right and centre. . .hence the over excitement of new visor lol oh and funny flying thing from catch of the day
                  you civil boys and never are never civil towards anybody!
                  screaming monkey?

Comment

you civil boys and never are never civil towards anybody!
                    screaming monkey?
                    im not screaming cad monkey at the mo, im pretty placid monkey. . . red bull has run out and its almost home time, jump on bike n try out the new aquisition.
                    dabble in 12d as well. . . self?

Comment

im not screaming cad monkey at the mo, im pretty placid monkey. . . red bull has run out and its almost home time, jump on bike n try out the new aquisition.
                      dabble in 12d as well. . . self?
                      I meant the thing from catch of the day that was being thrown around the office we have a screaming monkey, 12d bah im struccie bentley struct for me

Comment

I meant the thing from catch of the day that was being thrown around the office we have a screaming monkey, 12d bah im struccie bentley struct for me
                        on topic, visor was awesome driving down river side drive into the sun, i was well impressed!!

off topic, im dealing with some structural lads, now, i am about to go screaming monkey at them becuase if it doesnt have concete in it (even though they are running the job) they jsut dont give a flying [email protected]#@ck <-- thats not having a go mate, but 4 hours to sort out one 600x600 sump and 4 down pipes is sh!tting me just a tad.
                        nah, a mate got the monkeys, i got the XPV tubro charge, all 19 bucks of it haha yet to take it out the box for office shenanigans though

on topic, visor was awesome driving down river side drive into the sun, i was well impressed!!

Comment

Working...
                        X