Stoney's new ride arriving soon - Aug 29/30th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoney's new ride arriving soon - Aug 29/30th

Well I never thought I'd see the day when there was a Triumph in my garage, but the day is nearly here.

Next weekend actually, depending on the weather it will be a pillion to Bunbury then a ride back or take the soft option and drive the Cruiser and trailer down before Andy takes off to the far north.

This is why I'm getting the Daytona - one sad ZX636 Slightly trashed the day before I started Chemo!! The Daytona will be an early, yah I finished Chemo bike

Looking at picking up Goldie and Streetfightering her when she finally comes up at Pickles.

If I don't I'm letting you know that she has 75,000 kms on the clock, this is not stated in the write up as it doesn't have a tacho (duh you can see that), all service books and spare keys (inclduding the red) are under the seat.

This is the 07 675 Graphite Daytona that I'm replacing Goldie with, Don't mind my daughter, she's just for show

Daytona 675

All Stock nothing done to it and I more than likey won't, though looking at the pic, maybe the fender has been chopped Oh well I'm sure I can source a replacement one

Anyways watch out Trakdayz and DTEC I have a track bike again

Yay!
    Looking forward to seeing the new bike on the track, might have to drag the camera out and take some pics again.
    Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

new bike needs more gold
      ellE

jenius

Comment

I need commission from Triumph for recommending the 675 to so many people.

Looking fwd to having a go!!!!!!!!

Good work Sandra, enjoy.
        Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

flasher than my triumph

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

very hawt bike stoney. the daytona is on my shortlist for my next bike

Comment

Very nice. Love the graphite colour.
              Insert witty comment here

Comment

Nice Sandra. Hope you have many happy miles on it.
                Christie. 1972-2012. RIP my dear friend. Never forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                  Next weekend actually, depending on the weather it will be a pillion to Bunbury then a ride back or take the soft option and drive the Cruiser and trailer down before Andy takes off to the far north.
                  I am going to Bunbury tomorrow for work, getting driven down and back.
                  Could throw my lid in the car and ride it back if ya like

Comment

Hey, congrats on the new bike

Comment

welcome to the club

q
                      bevel drive, belt drive, desmoquattro, testastretta, desmosedici....an evolution
                      -> Triumph 675, a revolution and obsession
                      __________________________________________________ _________________________

Comment

I love the 675's...
                        Very nice!
                        Originally posted by Desmogod
                        Nobody was bagging scooters, they were bagging you.

Comment

ohhh noiceeee!!!!!!! u blood triumph riders!
                          "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Comment

nice ...any excuse for a new bike huh....
                            congrats
                            Life's short, stay close to the things that make you happy!!

Comment

damn i woulda bought that, comes with a free bike.
                              IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Comment

Working...
                              X