Slightly different 2 wheeled stunting skillz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slightly different 2 wheeled stunting skillz

Isn't the internet great, some of the stuff you stumble upon is just amazing.

Much respect for the skill shown in this clip

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b36Yi-Pb1wM]YouTube - Kunstrad EM 2009 Carla und Henriette Hochdorfer[/ame]

Holy Fucking Shit Batman!!! That was awesome!
    Originally posted by Roger Explosion
    Running giveway signs is not hooning. Only dangerous actions like reving your engine is...

Comment

crazy germans that was unbelieveable :o
      RIP ADRIAN LEE
      16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
      I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

I waz like... pull a wheelie... Oh... No shit eh? Faarrk yeah...
        Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Jeez, the bigger one must have an adamantine groin!
          "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Crazy ey!

Next thing you know women will be doing wheelies on motorbikes..
            c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

lolwut?
              that was amazing...see bitches DO love wheelies
              I was just raising hell I wasn't doing no harm, the cops could not appreciate my natural charm.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryzaach View Post
                Jeez, the bigger one must have an adamantine groin!
                Om Nom Nom.....

Comment

I feel like Homer in that Australian episode where he orders one of those big beers he keeps hearing about trying to not be impressed but then he ends up extremely impressed.

" I want to see them do some shit on that bike........Well thats pretty good, I guess."

My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Wow! :awesome: Typical Germans - always bloody good at shit nobody else cares about....

I dunno what "Kunstrad EM 2009 Carla und Henriette..." means but i did see those handlebars disappear a few times

Comment

pretty damn impressive

Comment

Working...
                      X