X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nokia Care Service

Hi There,

I had a problem with my Nokia 6110 navigator phone with the keys not working so they replaced it with a lock in contract with optus and the phone i had before was unlocked. Nokia care is not very helpful they are basicly telling me that it is my problem and i have to sort it out because it has nothing to do with them. They told me to go to Were i purchased the phone from and they will give me the code to unlock it when i got there they told me nokia care had the code to unlock the phone. So no i am very pissed off with nokia because they can't fix there own problem.

So i am wondering if anyone else has had problems With Nokia Care in Morley . I am unable to get my money back because i dont have the orginal phone i had before this one .

Cheers
    Simon
    They course more problems than you had before
    100.00%
    They fix the problems and you are happy with there service
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Goldmember; 19-08-2009, 07:03 PM.

If you're talking about a network lock then Optus should be able to unlock it (if it's legit)

Comment

I can unlock the phone for $80 but i am not willing to pay that i want nokia care to pay for it after all it is there fault.

Comment

yes this shop should be called nokia we have your money now fuck off we don't care center

Comment

Originally posted by simon27 View Post
          I can unlock the phone for $80 but i am not willing to pay that i want nokia care to pay for it after all it is there fault.
          Why?

You signed on for a new contract... no?

Comment

The thing is i didnt sign for a new contract Robbo.

Comment

This thread was bumped by a spammer, nothing to see here, they are banned.

Love,
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
              X