cheap butcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap butcher

looking for a better place to go than mondo's for meat for making beef jerky going to do a double batch this time remember viper saying he got his steak for maybe $9 a kilo and they would slice it thin for him but i cant remember where it was at maybe ellenbrook it was
    Is Dead

Try the wholesale places in Malaga
    Avon Valley Meats - Avon Valley Beef - Direct Retail
    (also in Beechboro - cnr Benara & Beechboro, opposite the Caltex servo)
    Northside Quality Meats - Northside Quality Meats Malaga in Butchers, Wholesale Butchers, WA at Start Local - Your Local Australian Business Directory
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Gt Northern Meats but I have to buy bulk for that.

I have been using a different one recently but they fucked me over with a 5kg bag of fat with some meat ... it was honestly that bad.

so going back to ol faithful ... Willie at Gt Northern Meats

Comment

Originally posted by Viper View Post

I have been using a different one recently but they fucked me over with a 5kg bag of fat with some meat ... it was honestly that bad.

just spoke to wille there going to do 4kgs for me still a,little expensive but im to lazy to cut it up myself
        Is Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Viper View Post

wont be going back to great northern meats as asked them to slice it 4mm thick get home and its sliced at least 12mm thick

when i rang them to ask why they said they didnt know and didnt seem to give a crap

said i could come in and re slice the same meat they already cut

waste of time just wont go to them again
          Is Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja
            Cheap butcher
            Originally posted by Ninja View Post
            little expensive but im to lazy to cut it up myself

Comment

I have been getting mine pre-sliced up until the last batch which I decided to try and cut myself
              it actually turned out quite well so will probably keep cutting it myself from now on and grab the topside when it's on special
              I found the freezer trick workd really well when cutting it

Comment

^ freezer trick? Is that semi freezing it so its stiff and easier to cut?
                http://www.insearchofacocktail.com - Check it!

Originally posted by lee
                how is that erotic? that's some chick laying on a towel on the floor with her hand down some where's wally knickers with preposterously sized fake cans and shaving rash around her hooch.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos View Post
                  ^ freezer trick? Is that semi freezing it so its stiff and easier to cut?

Yeah I wrapped the meat in glad wrap and put in the freezer for 40 mins or so
                  you have to carve quick but it works great

Comment

most butchers will cut it for nothing though depending on how much you buy

Maybe Will was having a bad day and cut it wrong thickness ...

Comment

Working...
                    X