Ducati Alfa in the car lot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducati Alfa in the car lot.

was out looking at cars yesterday and I saw this....

2008 ALFA ROMEO 147 DUCATI CORSE MY2005 Cars For Sale in WA - carsales.com.au - carsales.com.au

I dont know a lot about alfa's but I must say it looked very nice a lot better than the pics do for it and surely a collector's item one day, only 20 in aus??
    Voltron-Evo. https://www.facebook.com/?_rdr=p#!/voltronmotorcycles

Bit gimmicky
    Originally posted by Melkor
    The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

mmmm Stoney is looking for a *cough* cage *cough* atm, but it's white

Comment

Stoney If you want a red car pm me!

Graelin

Comment

Main diff from the standard JTD is slightly more power, 125kw up from 110kw, larger wheels, 18" instead of 17". Shame its not the 5 door though.

Fun car to drive, thats for sure.

Comment

what's ducati about that car did i miss something looked at the pics didn't even see a ducati pic on it

lol
            Is Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja View Post
              what's ducati about that car did i miss something looked at the pics didn't even see a ducati pic on it

lol
              Both are italian and both will break?

Only thing I noticed was on the right side on the rear appeared to be a small logo or something

Comment

Can someone explain how a 2008 car gets to be a MY2005 ?
                I'm confused.
                CAUTION: ATTEMPTING TO OVERTAKE THIS VEHICLE MAY RESULT IN A HIGH SPEED WHEELIE

Comment

Exceptionally gimmicky...

Even Jim wouldn't go this...
                  c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

yeah it had ducati badges on it outside and on the dash, and the red stitching, 'racing' stripes, rim stripes etc to tie it in, yeah a gimmick but it looked really well done, the pics do nothing for it at all it looked way better in real life.
                    for an 08 with all the 'ducati' extras and being a limited edition I thought it was well priced.

i dunno maby I just have shit taste in cars but I liked it. Having said that id never buy it.
                    Voltron-Evo. https://www.facebook.com/?_rdr=p#!/voltronmotorcycles

Comment

Yo dawg, I heard you like Ducatis so we put a Ducati logo on yo car so you can pretend to break down while you drive

Comment

Originally posted by cocksnogger2 View Post

Yo dawg, I heard you like Ducatis so we put a Ducati logo on yo car so you can pretend to break down while you drive
                        Attached Files
                        c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Hehe.

Speaking of gimmicky:

"Yo dawg, I herd you like Metallica so we put Metallica on yo boardshorts so you can Enter Sandman while you enter sand, man."

Comment

Originally posted by pottz View Post
                            was out looking at cars yesterday and I saw this....

2008 ALFA ROMEO 147 DUCATI CORSE MY2005 Cars For Sale in WA - carsales.com.au - carsales.com.au

I dont know a lot about alfa's but I must say it looked very nice a lot better than the pics do for it and surely a collector's item one day, only 20 in aus??
                            Stay away from Alfa Romeo! they are a very shit car. Common problem is having to change the timing belt around the 20,000-30,000km :o

Comment

I can't believe metalheads still love those corporate sell-out metalheads.

QDB: Quote #197845
                              <SRG> Metallica sold out in 45 mins :/
                              <NotOneOfUs> Yeah I know.
                              <NotOneOfUs> Oh wait
                              <NotOneOfUs> You mean, like, a concert?
                              <SRG> yes
                              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
                              X