Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should XSorXpire say?

Originally posted by XSorXpire View Post
    Me. - "While I'm laying on the table and the doctor has my cock in one hand and a scalpel in the other what do you think I should say to him"?

Her. - "Can I have a loveheart shaped scar. Chicks dig lovehearts".
    Good answer!

Post ITT what you think Neil should say while he's laying on the table and the doctor has his cock in one hand and a scalpel in the other. Just cos it's Friday.

My effort:

"I can't begin to tell you how much I admire and respect your decision to continue in practice despite being diagnosed with early-onset Parkinson's Disease."
    Originally posted by Melkor
    The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

"Dont make the flaps to large and can you do my breasts as well while you are there doc? I am gonna be one petty lady."
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

"Sooo this is all I have to do to become Jewish?"
      comic sans is OKAY!

Comment

"now this is just taking manscaping too far"

Comment

Hey, didn't I see you at the nightclub at 3am this morning?
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Okay, I give in, I'll tell you the secret formula!
            https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

"Now, you might feel a little prick ... ha! I kill me."

Comment

What ya gonna do with all that junk?
                This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

"I can't wait to embellish this on the internet"

Am I doing it right?
                  such comment
                  wow
                  many post

Comment

"I suppose now is as good a time as any.... I taught your wife that thing you like."
                    "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

"No they are new marks, those healed ages ago. You'd be surprised how often it happens though..."

Comment

"Yeah, I dig BDSM Pain Olympics too! Small world, huh?"

Comment

"Thats funny, it usually points to the left. He must like you"

Comment

Thanks for putting him to sleep doc, but he was unlikely to wake up in your hand anyway.

Posted via Mobile Device
                            sigpic

Comment

So doc, after this operation will I be able to play the piano?

Posted via Mobile Device
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X