Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

beware of ugandan boobytraps (bit of a WTF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beware of ugandan boobytraps (bit of a WTF)

Men are Booby Trapped in Uganda

Men are Booby Trapped in Uganda

Ugandan police have issued a warning about women using chloroform smeared on their breasts, to knock men out before robbing them blind. A brilliant plan!
    Apparently, a criminal gang has been using well-endowed women to attract potential robbery targets. When the guys get too close they pass out, allowing the gang to get busy.
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

i'm gonna call bs yeah i'm a spoilsport

the msds for chloroform states it is an irritant to the skin, causing redness and pain, and that it may be absorbed through the skin. who would want to motorboat angry red tits?

also, how would the assailant avoid inhaling it themselves?

a search of google news has it first mentioned in 2005 in the mirror...

its also, very similar to a storyline from the csi pilot http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilot_(CSI))

although i did find this article from 2003, which seems a lot more plausible and does actually quote a source. the panapress search engine is a bit broken so thats as far as i got
    Article: Doctored perfumes help thugs to steal in Kampala. | AccessMyLibrary - Promoting library advocacy

(From Panafrican News Agency (PANA) Daily Newswire)
    Kampala, Uganda (PANA) - Police in Uganda have warned of a new style of theft that has hit Kampala, where thugs hawk perfumes doctored with sleep inducing substances, used to drug their unsuspecting victims or buyers.
    According to police, the thugs that are smart in appearance and ways, walk the streets armed with an assortment of perfumes, most of them laced with what they suspect to be chloroform, a powerful sleep inducing chemical.
    "Once a customer sprays the perfume and inhales the scent while sampling, he or she falls unconscious and the thugs grab whatever they can lay their hands on," Kampala City Police chief, Benson Oyo Nyeko told a news conference here Wednesday.
    Last edited by panic; 21-08-2009, 09:35 PM. Reason: link broke

Comment

Originally posted by panic View Post
      i'm gonna call bs
      It's not unknown for women to smear something on their nipples that when licked causes the licker to pass out.
      Then they are robbed.

Comment

Yeah, and when your pants are around your ankles and a ladyboy is kneeling down in front of you, wallets are known to go missing. I saw it on a movie once.
        It has a dual purpose. ~ Tom Smitheringale

Comment

Originally posted by Shortfuse View Post
          Yeah, and when your pants are around your ankles and you find out its a ladyboy kneeling down in front of you, teeth are known to go missing.. I know this because a friend of mine once....

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

I lol'd.
            It has a dual purpose. ~ Tom Smitheringale

Comment

It's true, if Capt. Reynolds hadn't kissed that smokin' hottie, he would neither have gone to the 'special hell' or had his ship hijacked...
              "No machine has a soul until a man shares his own with it."

Comment

Originally posted by Mockery View Post
                It's true, if Capt. Reynolds hadn't kissed that smokin' hottie, he would neither have gone to the 'special hell' or had his ship hijacked...
                ...Fucking hate people who talk in cinemas

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

I agree with panic,
                  its not going to knock someone out that easy (unfortunately). You would really have to force them them take a good lung full in.
                  I was just raising hell I wasn't doing no harm, the cops could not appreciate my natural charm.

Comment

just cos i posted it doesnt mean i believed it....just thought it made a good story.
                    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by Mockery View Post
                      Not like you would have much of a choice! "Ohhh I'm goin to the special hell."
                      I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                      X