a great week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a great week.

soo, picked up a licenced suzuki across cheap and not running at the start, needed new plugs and fresh/correct fuel, then started first go, cheering but... cooked my car towing a hired trailer( which i suspect could have had really tight wheel bearings) on the way to pick up the bike. i knew the car engine was a bit dodgy however it went off the gauge on the freeway and by the time i noticed and pulled over to let it idle down whilst it ran right off the gauge. the overflow for the radiator stops right above the coil so once i removed the cap half a click it drenched the coil in water. normally you can get home with the radiator cap half off but this fucked me. tow truck needed (-$100) + sweet talking to the trailer hire guys to get the trailer picked up (free, cheers). So been riding the 750 all this week to work and letting it get soaked in the rain. noticed the left indicator is shorting now. meanwhile had the car head machined and pressure tested($150), gasket kit($170) re-installed (my way) only to find it still blows the coolant out of the radiator. removed again and off to get tested again. then i have a mad night ride last night to pick the mrs up from work, but when i take the seat off to get the helmet it loses all power when i key it on again, try to push start but nothing. 2 hours waiting and another $100 tow truck in home. it was a fucked battery. still need a head gasket for the car($120). the across don't seem like such a bargin no more. ok im finished now thanks and bye
    Lost and on reserve

I can relate. Found out on Monday that I had a physical on Tuesday night. Rode to physical, got caught behind a crash in the rain whilst wearing my dads runners that I had to borrow because mine were drenched. Arrived late with completely drenched runners. Passed, thank fuck. Had an off on Wednesday morning thanks to an oil patch in a round-a-bout, day off work, tetanus shot, two pusy knees and a few broken bike parts. Wasted $70 on an aftermarket foot peg kit that didn't fit, but couldn't return it because I needed a foot peg so badly for Thursday I banged it with a hammer. Friday I go to get my knee re-dressed at the doctors office, nurse says I smell like I took a bath in fuel. Come out turn bike on and fuel pisses out. Called my brother out with some screw drivers, managed to rip the torn part of the hose off and jam the filter back in, now my knuckles are all completely fucked. Last night I was out with some friends and one kept telling me this chick was checking me out, I told her she was shit at reading signals but I eventually succumbed and went over and had a chat anyway, she wasn't. Oh and some doctor still hasn't sent me receipts for a total of $400 worth of shit so I can claim it back on Medicare. This semester was supposed to be stress free with me taking uni off to pay off some debt, hasn't been any of that so far.

Woe is life I'm going to go listen to some Lincoln Park.

Comment

(singing to myself) everybody hurts by R.E.M
      Lost and on reserve

Comment

Working...
      X