Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Targa West '09 - Bindoon Saturday

Hey guys,

I took a ride up to Bindoon to checkout the action, i decided to stay at Bindoon because by the time I arrived there i was soaked through. I grabbed a bucket of hot chips and when there was a spare bit of clear skies I took some snaps.

The oval was MESSY, and most cars had trouble even moving onto the oval to get to their bay, it was wet, cold, slippery, muddy but looked like a whole bunch of fun. Spectator numbers were down for obvious reasons and i have to say it was a fairly miserable ride to and from there.

All pics are located here:

Targa West 2009 - Bindoon Stop

With a few random ones here and even some of our Mik.

I was so looking forward to an awesome day getting great shots of the cars rippin it up on some of our fav roads but the weather gods had different ideas.

Cheers guys

Ben

Most of em are on semi-slicks, just what you want for wet sand/grass/mud
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I was spectating at Toodyay this arvo. I couldn't believe how quiet the GTR was. needs louder pipes. On the other hand, Brand new GT3 at over 8k rpm, :awesome:
      Can you help with foster care?
      http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Originally posted by MuNch View Post
        Hey guys,

I took a ride up to Bindoon to checkout the action, i decided to stay at Bindoon because by the time I arrived there i was soaked through. I grabbed a bucket of hot chips and when there was a spare bit of clear skies I took some snaps.

The oval was MESSY, and most cars had trouble even moving onto the oval to get to their bay, it was wet, cold, slippery, muddy but looked like a whole bunch of fun. Spectator numbers were down for obvious reasons and i have to say it was a fairly miserable ride to and from there.

All pics are located here:

Targa West 2009 - Bindoon Stop

With a few random ones here and even some of our Mik.

I was so looking forward to an awesome day getting great shots of the cars rippin it up on some of our fav roads but the weather gods had different ideas.

Cheers guys

Ben
        Spinout, thats my mate Lukes car - havent seen that since uni.

Sweet photos munch!

Comment

A work colleauge was an official for the day. He had some photos of the Skelta that came off. It was an absolute mess!

The driver was taken away in an ambulance from what I've been told. I hope he comes out ok. What a way to dispose of $150K+!
          I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Stratos: it'll buff out, right?
            Originally posted by Koola
            Someone sig this.

Comment

Working...
            X