Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tequila

I need your help!

While this isn't a "what's your favourite tequila thread" you are more than welcome to tell me

According to nearly all of the bottle shops that I have been to "Tequila just doesn't sell here" and they point to the only thing they stock Jose Cuevo Traditional.

I'mlooking for a bottle shop, I don't care where it is in Perth, that stocks a decent range of 100% de Agave tequila. Im looking at things like Don Julio, Hussongs, Casa Noble

So where the hell can you get decent tequila!
    http://www.insearchofacocktail.com - Check it!

Originally posted by lee
    how is that erotic? that's some chick laying on a towel on the floor with her hand down some where's wally knickers with preposterously sized fake cans and shaving rash around her hooch.

I have personally been told by a major player in the Perth Night club industry that Tequila outsells Bourbon.( not including Pre-mixes)

I just dont think many people like to drink it at home hence not much in bottle shops.
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Yep, you always see people ordering tequila when they are out at clubs etc. I went out to Santa Fe tequla lounge last night, and they had a massive range got me thinking about how crap the selection is for home use.

Originally posted by lee
      how is that erotic? that's some chick laying on a towel on the floor with her hand down some where's wally knickers with preposterously sized fake cans and shaving rash around her hooch.

Comment

i havent tried harder than just asking at bottle shops but from what i have found the selection is small and they never stock the high end stuff. Will be keen to hear if some place has some tho... pretty sure Rabbit will be keen to find out too...
        sigpic
        http://www.caschibye.it/page/curiosita.htm

Comment

1st Choice in Riverton has a few different Tequilas. I think you may find something worth drinking. Im not a big 'T' drinker but I have given it a nudge and I had to grab a bottle of Scorpion Mezcal for novelty's sake. Worms are for pussies ha. BTW They had much better gear there than this but it would be wasted on me.

Comment

Yep thats my "go to" store For anyone that wants to know they stock

Herradura, Blanco, Reposado and Anejo
            Patron Blanco, Reposado and Anejo
            1800 Anejo
            Scorpion Reposado (Blanco and Anejo arnt distributed in Aus)

Originally posted by lee

Comment

Have you tried the Re store in leedy?
              Re Store - 231 Oxford St, Leederville

They have a great collection of Alcohol... And a great Deli aswell!
              Not sure bout prices tho...
              Apart from that, Tequila is mainly seen as a Shooting alcohol, so nobody really buys it for home because you do shots at the club and mix ur own drinks at home...
              Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabee View Post
                Apart from that, Tequila is mainly seen as a Shooting alcohol
                If people actually sipped it, they would find the awesomeness that is tequila! hahah

Thanks for the store, i will check it out

Originally posted by lee

Comment

Originally posted by wannabee View Post
                  Apart from that, Tequila is mainly seen as a Shooting alcohol,
                  Also goes well with red bull...
                  Was at Dan Murphy's yesterday, they had a pretty desent range of tequilas too.
                  Not sure if they have the one your after tho.
                  Originally posted by Desmogod
                  Nobody was bagging scooters, they were bagging you.

Comment

The Paddo bottle shop (in Mt Hawthorn for those SOR) used to have some high end Tequila but haven't checked them out in awhile.

My favourite (they used to stock it too) has to be Jose Cuevo family reposado. Probably the only Tequila i would savour as a sipping drink.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos View Post
                      If people actually sipped it, they would find the awesomeness that is tequila! hahah

Thanks for the store, i will check it out
                      True... Altho im not a huge tequila fan i can drink it on its own if its a good tequila... Otherwise it just goes down the hatch! (Also use lime with a tiny bit of salt on it for afterwards! Works nicely! )

Originally posted by timmay View Post
                      Also goes well with red bull...
                      Was at Dan Murphy's yesterday, they had a pretty desent range of tequilas too.
                      Not sure if they have the one your after tho.
                      This X's a Billion... I'd never really considered it untill last night when a guy came in and ordered it!!!
                      Vodka Redbull... Redbull with a dodgey taste...
                      Tequila Redbull... Redbull with a nice tequila finish! Was quite surprised i'd never thought of it before!!!
                      +1 for Dan murphys having a couple of Tequila's... But haven't been there in a while so not sure what!
                      Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

Mezcal beneva (or however the spelling is) with a dash of lime cordial is heaven.

Comment

Rabbit wil be needing a bottle or two for the HRC 3-day...

S.
                          Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

We've only had access to nasty tequila, so people associate it with being shit, and slam it down the hatch as quickly as they can.

Good tequila is an absolute joy, and should be savoured
                            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                              Good tequila is an absolute joy, and should be savoured
                              Sipping some Don Julio Reposado at the moment, out of a nice little 2oz shot glass I pinched from Santa Fe last nice

Originally posted by lee

Comment

Working...
                              X