Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who's used Stilnox and did it fuck you up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who's used Stilnox and did it fuck you up?

*EDIT* Not asking for advice on sleeping (d'art) Not asking what you do to kill time on a friday night (redfern), just wondering if anyone has done freaky-ass things while on Stilnox*EDIT*

Just casually wondering (from Sarbear's thread) - has anyone had any experience with Stilnox? And did you suffer any side effects?

For those that don't know, Stilnox (Zolpidem) is a sleeping pill, which works just great. Only problem is, if you don't go to sleep, it basically induces a dream-state anyway.

Some people report sleep eating/walking/driving/selfharming/etc

Personally, I've experienced side effects three times.

- Spent the night shooting down ghost/demon things with my fingers while in bed.

- Figured it was kinda fun, and next time it happened, played through the whole campaign of Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and it was pretty freaking awesome.

- Woke up with a carving knife, and deep slices down my arm, which took some serious explaining to my dad. Decided to try warm milk in future.

So, anyone else got anything interesting to recount?
    Last edited by Dragunov-21; 24-08-2009, 10:55 AM.
    Originally posted by Dragunov-21
    If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

I once buttfucked a south Croation ladyboy dressed like a the Egyptian god Ramses while reciting the entire Magna Carta backwards in an ancient aztec language that hasnt been spoken in over 5000 years.
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Yeah, but Dragunov wants to know if you've done anything weird while on Stilnox.

Please try to stay on topic.
      Originally posted by Melkor
      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Turn TV off, grab a boring book, bed.

Comment

No. Took a course once. The first dose of a half-pill worked. By the end of the box I was taking one and a half, and it was really no different to not having taken them.

Carving knife + arms is fucked up. I just had my usual overworked brain running through the usual shit keeping me company.
          Insert witty comment here

Comment

Never taken it.

I try to avoid all thos kinds of things, to be honest I'd rather stay awake all night then use medication to sleep. I have a fear of becoming addicted...and I dont want to find out if my fear is well founded.
            Originally posted by Amac
            suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Have used stilnox a few times. I've never had any issues that I know of. I used them when I fractured my femur so I doubt i would have been doing any sleep walking. Although might explain the reason for slow recovery.

Comment

Check HERE

and HERE

for some stories to show it's not just Dragunov.

Comment

Mmm... In all honesty, I'd take it again if I actually needed a sleeping pill - it works for me, and the incidents I had were basically when I'd taken it and been reading for a while afterwards rather than actually trying to sleep.

And cheers for the links Dubs, I lol'd pretty hard at the kickboxer busting into an upstairs apartment and sitting on his neighbour's couch in a dress.
                  Originally posted by Dragunov-21
                  If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

Dubs gets extra points for linking to ACA, second only to today tonight for journalistic excellence
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

yes, and yes. i wont take it any more, for me it was like the bit of the brain that would normally says "this isn't such a bright idea you know" went to sleep and i ran around doing random things (most of which i don't remember) for a couple of hours before falling asleep.

one friend of mine takes it as a recreational drug and can't understand why its still on the market, another regularly wakes up to find he has done all the dishes, washing, vacuuming when he has it.

Comment

Originally posted by panic View Post
                        another regularly wakes up to find he has done all the dishes, washing, vacuuming when he has it.
                        Reeeally...
                        Might have to start spiking my wife's drink with this.
                        Originally posted by Amac
                        suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                          Reeeally...
                          Might have to start spiking my wife's drink with this.
                          Lol or the morning convo could go like this

"what do you mean you had a dream you did all the dishes vacuuming and ironing in a schoolgirl outfit?.......Really?... then you dreamt you got surprise buttsex at the end? Boy that really is strange"
                          My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Dude!

Where's my car?
                            Originally posted by Ferris
                            I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

What about the asian dude in the boot ...
                              I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X