Alice Cooper concert anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alice Cooper concert anyone?

Im off to the Alice Cooper concert in a week or so at Challenge Stadium.
    Just wondering if anyone else is planning on going?
    I went to his last one in Perth a few years back and it was awesome, a really great show.

Also a link to his interview with rove last night
    Rove Daily - Videos from the show, exclusive music clips, full episodes, interviews, hughesy, hamish and andy
    I was just raising hell I wasn't doing no harm, the cops could not appreciate my natural charm.

I'm going with a few mates from uni... they all went to the last one as well.
    Originally posted by Ferris
    I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

I went to his first one (about 400 years ago), and that is still one of the best concerts I've ever been to.
      "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

i went to the last one in perth too. Was absolutely awesome.
        I was up the front last time though, this time im up the back
        I was just raising hell I wasn't doing no harm, the cops could not appreciate my natural charm.

Comment

Just got back from this. My god it was even better than the last one. Wicked performance as expected, fucking loved it

Comment

Alice always puts on an awesome show
            Is Dead

Comment

Working...
            X