Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiwi Women are trouble

Kiwi women &squo;most assertive in world&squo; | PerthNow

Hope its not a repost. Having Lived with a kiwi woman and been subjected to her mothers wrath, I whole heartedly agree with this report.
    Discuss ^_^

"Lived" = past tense obviously

Comment

I concur, Kiwi biotches are fucked in the head.

Comment

Haha I have a friend with a kiwi ex, she wasn't actually born there but grew up in the environment and she was just as bad.

Comment

interesting read, my mum is a kiwi and ive met loads of other kiwi women, they dont seem that bad to me
          I was just raising hell I wasn't doing no harm, the cops could not appreciate my natural charm.

Comment

I work with a Kiwi chick, she's assertive as all hell. Told her boyfriend (who's back in QLD mind you) to hug her dog that was outside in the middle of the night or she'd slap him when she got back.

Comment

No wonder they get knocked the fuck out so often...
              Find me on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by cocksnogger3 View Post
                I work with a Kiwi chick, she's assertive as all hell. Told her boyfriend (who's back in QLD mind you) to hug her dog that was outside in the middle of the night or she'd slap him when she got back.
                But did you feel better after receiving a hug?
                Originally posted by Ferris
                I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

She didn't give me a hug.

Comment

must... resist... urge... to.. make fun of... CS3...

Comment

Orson is on it, the amount of domestic violence* amongst the maoris and islanders is scary. Plus the women give as good as they get.

(* they don't call it domestic violence, they call it Saturday night)
                      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I've seen Once Were Warriors, I know how it all works.

Comment

"Assertiveness is a great thing and if women in New Zealand are learning to practice it more readily to be strong in relationships then that's great.''
                          She said a recent Oxford University study could explain why Kiwi women needed to be so forthright.
                          It showed their men are some of the laziest in the world, doing little housework or helping out with the kids.
                          So they're loud, but they suck at being assertive.

Needs to be changed to "Kiwi butches need to lun menners".

Comment

Maybe they need to learn to dangle the carrot instead of using the stick
                            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by nath View Post
                              I've seen Once Were Warriors, I know how it all works.
                              I was right... too much weights, not enough speedwork. Useless prick.
                              Originally posted by Abuse this
                              Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Working...
                              X