Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad things can happen, even if you wear a helmet! WARNING **Very Graphic - No Really!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bad things can happen, even if you wear a helmet! WARNING **Very Graphic - No Really!

    I found this on another forum in Perth, I thinks it a Vietnamese copper who got run over by a truck. He was wearing a helmet, but, well they only protect your head.

    Perhaps it isn't a good one for the kiddies, or those with a weak stomache.

    No seriously! Mods can remove this if they feel it is not a good idea..

    LiveLeak.com - Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC*
    Dead Man's Hand
    Internationational Porter Protection Group
    Just call me Pat

  • #2
    Yep, rough stuff Pat... :o

    Comment


    • #3
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't stuff like this been posted on ogrish and liveleak for years?

      We know bodies break and it can all get very messy. We've known this since we dropped out of the trees.
      Originally posted by Melkor
      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by cocksnogger2 View Post
        Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't stuff like this been posted on ogrish and liveleak for years?

        We know bodies break and it can all get very messy. We've known this since we dropped out of the trees.
        Probably has, I don't generally go looking for it myself, but this was presented to me.

        Some of us are still in the trees, BTW....
        Dead Man's Hand
        Internationational Porter Protection Group
        Just call me Pat

        Comment


        • #5
          thats pretty messed up, i woulda thought he would have bled out before half way through the video.
          I was just raising hell I wasn't doing no harm, the cops could not appreciate my natural charm.

          Comment


          • #6
            Doesnt sound very appealing.

            Can someone describe exactly what I'm likely to see if I click the link?
            Something tells me I shouldn't.

            Comment


            • #7
              Road trauma
              Originally posted by Melkor
              The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Reidstah View Post
                Doesnt sound very appealing.

                Can someone describe exactly what I'm likely to see if I click the link?
                Something tells me I shouldn't.
                a man who from the waist down looks like he has been put in a blender, something that resembles legs are lying next to him, he is alive. If you have to ask what it is before you click, dont click
                I was just raising hell I wasn't doing no harm, the cops could not appreciate my natural charm.

                Comment


                • #9
                  dont want to be that one, but i gotta call bs, i know jack shit about medicine, but if i saw that i would be trying to help, people dont seem distressed at all, and as i said not one person is trying to help,

                  but on the other hand it looks bloody real i dunno
                  Master of the missed signals

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by shaunkent View Post
                    dont want to be that one, but i gotta call bs, i know jack shit about medicine, but if i saw that i would be trying to help, people dont seem distressed at all, and as i said not one person is trying to help,

                    but on the other hand it looks bloody real i dunno
                    Different people have different values. They're buddhists, maybe they believe that fate plays a part .... dunno, you'd have to ask someone from that culture/race why the onlookers behaved as they did. After all what could they realistically do anyway?
                    Dead Man's Hand
                    Internationational Porter Protection Group
                    Just call me Pat

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Fat Pat View Post
                      Different people have different values. They're buddhists, maybe they believe that fate plays a part .... dunno, you'd have to ask someone from that culture/race why the onlookers behaved as they did. After all what could they realistically do anyway?
                      try to prevent bleeding, keep the person calm, call for a ambo (which is just probaly another scooter anyway), but yeh i know what you mean by there religion but basic human values should dictate that, that person should be helped.
                      Master of the missed signals

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by shaunkent View Post
                        dont want to be that one, but i gotta call bs, i know jack shit about medicine, but if i saw that i would be trying to help, people dont seem distressed at all, and as i said not one person is trying to help,

                        but on the other hand it looks bloody real i dunno
                        It's definitely real, the world outside Australia can be a very morbid place.

                        Check out Daily Media, Humor, Shocking, News Videos | The YNC.com if you really want to have your eyes opened.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by cocksnogger2 View Post
                          Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't stuff like this been posted on ogrish and liveleak for years?

                          We know bodies break and it can all get very messy. We've known this since we dropped out of the trees.
                          ie You mean no need for this sort of shit here because we aren't rotten.com?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by shaunkent View Post
                            try to prevent bleeding, keep the person calm, call for a ambo (which is just probaly another scooter anyway), but yeh i know what you mean by there religion but basic human values should dictate that, that person should be helped.
                            And how, pray tell, would you go about administering first aid in that case?
                            Or try to stem the bleeding?
                            Seriously.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The least they could have done was get him on the phone to his family or record a message for them on the video...

                              Someone could talk to him as he goes into the next world..

                              Different values, different cultures... Death is still death... and a very lonely place to be when it happens
                              Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!


                              Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                              One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                              . .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X